12 steps thanks: thank those who have made you sick

For true gratitude, I walked for a long time, it seemed to me the last few years. It was through the mind, and went through the heart. And I realized that I did a life-long path. And I am grateful to those who helped me to come to this.

Every man for us - it is our mirror. And there comes a time in life when you begin to finally realize it.

One day, I noticed one of my good friend. She began to voice their dissatisfaction with the fact that it does a lot of good deeds for others, it helps a lot, but does not receive from them no recognition or appreciation. Then at some certain moments, she began to speak to me, and his claim that supposedly I am as ungrateful as everyone else. What I ask her to do something and do not thank you for it. I thought about her words and her behavior. Thanks Question was paramount for her. I have always limited dry "ok" or "thank you" for me was synonymous with gratitude. But I knew that in her behavior and have a part of me. What is she my mirror.

I decided to change their behavior. At first, in relation to her, I became more attentive and became more and more pronounced in the desired her to hear "Thank you." Gradually, a "thank you" I started to say, and in relation to other people. I changed. Changing thanks to its mirror.

© Aung Kyaw Htet

I've read and heard about gratitude from various books and articles. But this appreciation did not become a part of my life. Yes, I could be polite and cultured, I could say "thank you". But it was all a part of some of the rules that are needed to perform. All my words had no soul and heart. They sounded often mechanically. And the people felt it.

And now, thanks to his friend, I was determined that this same gratitude I finally learned. But, as it turned out later, I was wrong to say "thank you" and "thank you" is not enough. It all came from the mind. From the mind I knew that must be so, so right that a person who did something to be grateful for you to be sure. Even children are taught to say "thank you". Still, even this I was glad, because otherwise could not. I was grateful to her for being learned, as I thought at the time to thank.

This went on for some time, I was sure that I'm very grateful, until I got one very close person direct and severe blow to the heart. And I did not understand why. I was gentle and caring, considerate, always helped and supported. I took the solution of many domestic issues did, instead of talking, but the answer is not that did not receive gratitude, I thought, I did not get anything. She pretended not to notice how in the home appear right things, that everything I do - it is commonplace and taken for granted. I made a cake for her holiday and not heard from her in response, he liked it or not. Her rare "thank you" was somehow dry and stingy. His behavior is considered normal, and I thought she was just being selfish.

By that time, I thought, I have learned to thank the people and in response to other expected the same. They say that if you expect gratitude for what you have done, then you sell your services, not you give them. This view is the place to be, but anyone nice when someone appreciates and thanks him. Especially when you're in a couple. Thanks can sometimes act as a measure of the balance sheet give-take. But from the closest person to me I have this same gratitude and did not receive. I just did not feel it. I honestly wondered why she was so drawn to me ?! After all, as I thought I did not deserve this. But somewhere in the subconscious mind, I realized that she did something otzerkalivaet, but I did not understand that the main thing for that.

She was very beautiful and deep ethereal soul. Such a shower unit in the world. Once in a practice her soul showed me who she was and where I came into this world. I have been to the depths of his soul struck by what he saw: her beauty and grandeur. It was difficult to describe in words. It only needed to see, to see the entire palette of colors, which poured its inner universe, her soul. And I realized how shallow I am in relation to it. And it is this great and deep soul, as I thought, can not, in principle, you do something bad, and certainly not to be grateful. But I was sadly mistaken. So badly that my illusion was shattered soon.

The real answer and insight came to me only after the split in my heart. More precisely, the split that stone shell, which was concluded in my heart. It hurt, but I knew then there was no other. For many years I was engaged in spiritual growth, but the heart still can not really been able to uncover. It was closed. The strike allowed me finally feel your heart. It is revealed through the pain.

And then I realized that she did otzerkalivala. Before my eyes was a picture of the inner universe of my beloved, it is the beauty and grandeur that so fascinated me. And suddenly I realized: that is just the universe, I never once thanked. I can not thank her or for her life, nor for the life of my parents, which she gave to all of us. I have not thanked her for the fact that I have not thanked her for being alive and well, and do not sit in a wheelchair, I have a good job, and am not a vagrant. Everything that made the universe, I did not appreciate me, just as it is not valued, and it is. All that gave me and brought to my home universe, I perceived as a matter of course. I universe prepared cake for my holiday, and I ate it and did not even say thank you, it is very tasty. All that we have in this life, we have only thanks to the universe. And thanks to this I had not only the heart, but even in my thoughts.

So what if I wanted other ?! But if you do something wrong, there will always be in my life a man who will tell you that. And such a person is found. And it could only be so much soul, which helped me to understand it. Understand that change. She spoke to me by Master.

For me it was insight. And when it happened, when I first time in his life, thanked the universe, thanked his parents, thanked all those who made me hurt, my heart began to be filled with unconditional love and gratitude. It was only when I felt this energy fills the heart, only then I realized what true gratitude and how it differs from that of gratitude from the mind, which I thought had long since learned.

And the most interesting thing is that after I revealed in the heart, and it filled the power of gratitude, then from that I thought ungrateful, I began to receive words of thanks, and where I do not count on them. So my lesson has been passed.

Now I'm making up for lost time and the universe begins thanks my every new day.

And further. After I introduced the practice of gratitude in your life, and became engaged to her every day, I felt like I started to change the way began to change my life, and most importantly, I felt a stream. I did everything to feel differently. Only through thanks to my life became more harmonious.

"No one quality I would not like to have to the same extent as the ability to be grateful. For a sense of gratitude - it is not only the greatest virtue, but the mother of all other virtues "Cicero

. Be thankful you are not going to teach anybody, neither the parents nor the grandmother or the grandfather or the nurse or teacher. For true gratitude to the gratitude that comes from the soul, from the very center of your heart, you will only be able to come themselves. Each is its own process, its way to him. And it is unique. Give thanks to yourself, if you were able to come to this.

Yes, you can, and parents and teachers learn to say "thank you." They can teach you to thank. You can be cultured and polite man. But the true gratitude in you unfold quite differently. Not as a result of someone else's teachings. At one point, you will come to it themselves. And then thank all those who brought you to this realization, for this insight. It will compare the discovery of the universe is within you.

Thanks - this is love. Be thankful - it means to give a place in your heart to someone you thank

. So, thanks to the universe began for me this article. And I realized that in order to live gratitude is constantly in your heart, you need regular practice. The path to true gratitude has several stages. And in order to pass them, you need to make twelve simple, but at the same time, the difficult steps.

The practice of "12 steps of gratitude" that person must pass in order to gain integrity and inner harmony.

Some of these steps will be given you particularly difficult, some easier, and perhaps all. You can take them consistently. First master one, then move on to another. And you can "skip" all at once. Do not hurry. Do it not for someone. Do it for yourself. Feel!

Each stage - this is one step to itself, to its true essence. Each level - it is revelation itself, an extension of your interior space. When you say the words of gratitude, feel how your inner space starts to expand. Feel your true inner universe.

In the words of thanks have no verbal formulas. Talk like feel. It is possible to silence can be loud. Thank heartily. It does not need someone, it only needs you.

Thank the universe

Thank the Universe, God, Life, the Creator of all that they have given you. All that you have, all that you have, there is only thanks to the universe.

I thank the universe for life has given me and my parents, and my child. I thank life for what I can breathe and see all the colors around. I thank the universe for her gifts for her care, because it fills every day with something of my life: emotions, gifts, things, events, colors, people, work. I thank the universe for the fact that I'm not alone. Around me there are a lot of great people who sent me to study it, for support, for pain, without which there will be growth, to be happy.

I was mad at the Creator, that he had no boots,

I have not met the young man who had no feet.

Omar Khayyam

Thank my parents, my mom and my dad

Your mom and your dad gave you life. And most importantly, what you should thank them. Yes, they may not give you something more: health, education, happy childhood, prosperity. You may be offended by them and live in this constant insult. But do not blame them. Take responsibility for their own destiny in their own hands. A simple thank parents for the most important thing is that they gave you - for life

! If you are adoptive parents, thank them, too. Thank them for what they lead you through this life, accompany, teach, watch over, care about you.

I thank my mom and my dad for the life they gave me. They have long been dead, but the life they gave me - continues. For my parents always have a worthy place in my heart.

Thank descended

Thank your kind. Your race is for you invisible support your resource in matters of your health, wealth, relationships, success.

I thank my family, my grandparents and their grandparents for the invisible support that they provide to me. For safety, for health, for the welfare for success.

Thank the children

Thank the children and their, and others'. Children - the best teachers. And the most important thing is that they give you - it is an opportunity to feel like parents and creators. You should be grateful to the children and the universe for what you have participated in the creation and the birth of new life.

Thank the children for their spontaneity and love of life, their inner freedom and lack of boundaries. All this they teach adults. Children - are small teacher. Children - this is your mirror. Learn to just look at him.

I thank my daughter for what she has given me the opportunity to feel like a dad and that she helped me to better understand their parents. I thank my daughter for what she has given me the opportunity to experience what a complete family that is caring and loving. Thank you for the lessons of patience, that I'm going through.

Thank elderly

Due to old age, a person begins to see and understand that there is time. Old age is often embodied with wisdom. Elderly people often try to show us something that we normally do not want to watch. They are our mirror. Perhaps the curved mirror while we are young. But the time will come, and in this mirror we see ourselves. We will see these, what we have and realize that we could be different. Let everyone in the mirror and sees her understand that it will be given to understand.

Thank old age. What she is trying to show us through the prism of time, for many of us it is not clear, but it is very valuable. Old age - it is an experience. Extensive experience of many generations. Appreciate it. And thanks for the opportunity to avoid mistakes. Those errors, through which all generations. Respect the elderly and all older people. We are difficult to understand because for many of us the way only just begun. We have not gotten to where they came.

If you want to know what to expect and what you will become, you look around. And you will see that you are destined to be seen. Yes, you still early there. But thank them for what they show you a different reality. What kind of reality you want to create for yourself you do?

I thank my grandparents, the ones I can remember for those fond memories of my childhood are connected with them. For their love, warmth and care. I thank all the elderly people that I meet on the street, on public transport for the life experience that they are trying to convey to me. I thank the elders, because I still do not understand much, but I see that in their existence laid a lot of sense. And a big thank you for what you have, for what you have with us. Perhaps for me it is the most difficult stage ... but I will admit into your heart and with you your experience. Thank you!

Thank the women

Thank the women. And it does not matter what your gender. That's the way nature is that it exists, and male and female. And these are two polar principles are in each of us. Every person has male and female energies have anima and animus. A man taking a woman in itself, and takes the woman herself. Women who have a very strong male part, are often faced with a decision of femininity. Thank the women who surround you and the female that is within you.

The universe has created a pair of human beings. Man becomes a holistic and completes its integrity only through a woman. Woman - in a man. Together, they complement each other. However, they can become creators and make room for new life. Give thanks for this opportunity.

Only a woman in this world comes a new human life, and the child is born. Thank the woman as a mother, as a bearer of new life.

I thank all the women who have been in my life and helped me feel like a man. Because of that, I was formed as a man. And the first woman - the mother. Second -zhena. The third - a daughter. I thank all the women for the lessons they taught me and what I was able to pass them. I thank them for the lessons of love, care, attention, self-sacrifice and generosity. Thanks to women, I learned how to do things. I thank all the women with strong masculine energy, with a strong animus of the lessons that they have presented to me. For me, it is an invaluable experience. Thanks to you, I have learned to take a part of their feminine and masculine to develop. I am grateful to the women because only together with them, I was the experience of a family where, instead of my I, there was much more to my life - WE. I am grateful to the women because they opened my heart. And only through the woman I came to the true gratitude.

Thank men

Thank men. A woman taking a man in himself, and takes himself a man. Look for the qualities a man who would have delighted and you will see that without them the world would be different. Only a man a woman becomes a mother, and gives life to another person. Thank men for love and care, for the support and protection of.

I thank the men for what they are in themselves the strength and courage, care and protection, intelligence and aspiration, courage and self-sacrifice, friendship and reliability. I am grateful to those men who supported me in difficult times, rescued in difficult situations, helping to get stronger and get on their feet. I thank my brothers for their help and support.

Thank your higher spiritual aspects of his angels-haraniteley

Thank your higher spiritual aspects: the Soul, your Higher Self, your Spirit, your Guardian Angel. Благодарите своих небесных родителей. Благодарите все то незримое, что является для вас поддержкой и опорой. Они ведут вас по этой жизни, дают возможность пройти нужные вам жизненные уроки и очень часто являются для вас вашей защитой. Даже если вы о них ничего не знаете, все равно благодарите. Обращайтесь к ним за помощью и будьте благодарны им. Бог находится внутри вас. Ваш внутренний Бог – это ваша вселенная. И она у каждого своя, она уникальна. Обратите свой взор внутрь себя, возможно вы там что-то увидите, что не видели раньше.

Я благодарю свою Душу, свое Высшее Я, свой Дух, своего Ангела-Хранителя, своих Небесных родителей за незримую поддержку и помощь, за исцеление, за защиту. За те жизненные уроки, которые я прохожу с их помощью. Благодарю вас за то, что вы есть, за то, что ни смотря ни на что вы всегда со мной.

Благодарите тех, кто сделал вам больно

Благодарите тех, кто сделал вам больно, осознанно или неосознанно, благодарите своих врагов и недругов. Именно они помогли вам стать лучше. Благодаря им вы проходите так нужные вам жизненные уроки. Простите их, как бы вам это не было трудно и поблагодарите их за жизненный опыт и за то, что они помогли вам стать иными.

Спасибо всем, кто нам мешает,

Кто нам намеренно вредит,

Кто наши планы разрушает,

И нас обидеть норовит!

О, если б только эти люди

Могли понять, какую роль

Они играют в наших судьбах,

Нам причиняя эту боль!

Душа, не знавшая потери,

Душа, не знавшая обид,

Чем счастье в жизни будет мерить?

Прощенья радость с чем сравнит?

Ну как мудреть и развиваться

Без этих добрых злых людей?

Из ими созданных препятствий

Возникнут тысячи идей,

Наполненных добром и светом

И повторю я им сто раз:

Спасибо вам за все за это,

Ну что б мы делали без вас?!

Наталья Дроздова

Я благодарю всех тех, кто волей или неволей сделал мне больно. Только благодаря боли, я смог почувствовать свое сердце. Благодаря боли и страданию, я смог почувствовать и осознать, что такое жизнь и что такое любовь. Благодаря вам я изменился. Благодарю, благодарю, благодарю!

Благодарите тех, кто сделал вам добро

Благодарите тех, кто сделал вам добро. Они вам дали то, что смогли дать. Они вам помогли там, где они могли помочь. И если кто-то вам что-то не дал, что вы от него ожидали, значит он не смог вам этого дать. Не осуждайте его за это. Поблагодарите за то, что он помог вам понять и за то, что он просто есть в вашей жизни.

Благодарите всех, кто хоть что-то делает для вас. Даже если вам сделали что-то обыденное: нагрели кушать или помыли за вас посуду, убрали ваши вещи, купили вам лекарство или помогли в чем-то разобраться, просто поддержали вас или дали вам мудрый совет. За все благодарите. И даже если вы об этом не просили, все равно поблагодарите. Вам сделали это от души, о вас просто позаботились.

Благодарите всех тех, кто дает вам работу и тех, кто дает вам возможность отдыхать. Благодарите всех, кто просто рядом с вами, когда вам тяжело. Благодарите всех, кто разделяет с вами компанию, когда вам весело.

Я благодарю всех тех, кто делал мне добро. А их было в моей жизни очень много. И я благодарю каждого. Я благодарю всех тех, кто мне давал работу и возможность зарабатывать себе на жизнь. Я благодарю всех тех, кто дарил мне свою любовь и заботу, кто переживал за меня и поддерживал в трудную минуту. Я благодарю всех, кто был со мной рядом и в радости, и в горе. Я благодарю тех, кто меня лечил и исцелял, иногда делая невозможное, делая то, с чем не справился бы я сам.

Благодарите ваших Учителей

Для кого-то его учитель это его мама или папа, для кого-то его бабушка или дедушка, для кого-то это школьный учитель или ближайшая подруга. Для кого-то учитель – это духовный гуру или преподаватель в институте, коуч на тренинге. А для кого-то учитель – это просто жизнь. И это на самом деле не важно, кто для вас учитель, важно осознать все то, чему научили вас эти люди. И сказать им за это не только огромное спасибо, но и проявить всю глубину благодарности, на которое способно ваше сердце.

Я благодарю всех своих учителей которые меня учили жизни и мудрости, давали свои знания, на чьих книгах и статьях я рос, на чьих семинарах и тренингах я учился и развивался. Я благодарен всем тем людям и ситуациям, которые меня учили и меняли, и заставляли идти вперед. Я благодарю всех тех, в ком я видел себя как в зеркале, кто отражал мои недостатки и показывал, что нужно менять. Я благодарен тем, кто усиливал и помогал проявлять мои достоинства. Я благодарю жизнь за знания и опыт. Только благодаря своим учителям я развивался и рос.

Благодарите Себя

Последним поблагодарите Себя. Если вам не хватает благодарности от кого-то, если вы считаете, что вы сделали для кого-то очень много, а он ответил вам чёрной неблагодарностью, поблагодарите вместо него себя сами. И закройте этот файл. Больше не возвращайтесь к нему. А лучше всего не ждите от людей благодарности. Если вы ее заслужили – вас отблагодарит вселенная. И она найдет сама как это сделать.

Благодарность себе – это маленькая часть любви к себе. Благодаря себя – вы транслируете эту благодарность в мир, другим людям. Это, пожалуй, одна из самых трудных благодарностей. И именно поэтому это последняя ступень, последний шаг. Шаг к себе.

Благодаря других, мы забывали о себе. Благодаря себя – мы благодарим всех тех, кому мы благодарны на самом деле. Потому что мы их впустили в свое сердце, мы им дали место в своем сердце, в своей душе.

Все те предыдущие 11 аспектов благодарности, если вы их прошли, теперь имеют свое место в вашем сердце. И благодаря себя, вы заглядываете в самый центр своей души, в самую глубину своего сердца и встречаете там их, всех тех, кому вы благодарны.

Я благодарю себя за то, чем обладаю, за то чем делюсь с другими и отдаю. За то, что шаг за шагом одерживаю маленькую победу над собой. Я благодарю всех тех, кто занял свое достойное место в моем сердце.

Великая победа, что знает человечество,

Победа не над смертью, и верь, не над судьбой.

Вам засчитал очко судья, что судит суд небесный,

Только одну победу — победу над собой.

Омар Хайям

Благодарность – это принятие. Без принятия не будет и благодарности. Принять, признать, простить, поблагодарить.

Благодарность – это возможность почувствовать вашу целостность, ваше единение с природой и со вселенной, почувствовать гармонию.

Не скупитесь на слова благодарности. Хотя много их от вас и не требуется. Их всего два: «спасибо» и «благодарю». Хотя даже между ними есть различие. Но гораздо важнее то, что стоит за этими словами. Ваше состояние, которое вы испытываете при этом. Ваше сердце услышит не каждый. Но слова услышат многие. И это уже много.

Когда вы благодарите кого-то скажите человеку за что именно вы его благодарите. Это никогда не будет лишним.

Не ждите благодарности от других. Безусловно, это приятно, когда и вас благодарят. Но не надо на этом зацикливаться. Не надо ждать благодарности от того, кто не может быть благодарным, кто не может оценить то, что вы для него сделали. Примите его таким, какой он есть. Поблагодарите его вы сами за опыт, который он вам дает. Благодарите вселенную, а вселенная будет благодарна вам.

У благодарности есть одно очень важное свойство – ее можно только почувствовать. Сказать о ней мало. Важно, чтобы она изливалась из источника. А источник у человека только один – сердце! Все, что идет от ума – это не плохо. Это по-своему хорошо. Но чувствовать можно только сердцем.

Благодарите вселенную не для того, чтобы получить от нее что-то, а для того, чтобы почувствовать что-то. А ТО, что вы почувствуете при этом, это уже много…

Энергия благодарности – это одна из немногих и одна из самых сильных трансформирующих энергий. Пропуская ее через себя, вы трансформируетесь, вы меняетесь, вы становитесь другим, и начнете себя скоро ощущать иным.

Практикум «Круг благодарности».

Возьмите 13 листов бумаги формата А4. На двенадцати листах напишите названия 12 ступеней благодарности, которые вам предстоит пройти и пронумеруйте их. Разложите эти листы по кругу на полу. В центре круга положите 13-й лист и напишите на нем «Я».

Станьте в центр круга, на лист бумаги с надписью «Я». Медленно поворачивайтесь вокруг своей оси и смотрите на каждый лист. На нем выражено определенное качество благодарности. Постарайтесь увидеть, как оно проявлено именно в вас. Прислушивайтесь к своим ощущениям. Какие чувства оно у вас вызывает?! Насколько эта благодарность проявлена в вас или наоборот не проявлена?! Поворачивайтесь медленно, не спешите. Постарайтесь вступить в контакт с каждым из качеств благодарности, которое написано на бумаге. Насколько данная благодарность выражена в вас?! Ваши ощущения могут меняться. В каких-то определенных секторах круга вы можете почувствовать полное отсутствие благодарности, а в каких-то у вас может возникнуть внутреннее ощущение тепла. Запомните эти ощущения.

После того, как вы мысленно обойдете полный круг, постойте, прислушайтесь к тому, что вы сейчас чувствуете, что чувствует ваше тело?!

После этого станьте на лист №1. Это будет ваша первая ступень. На ней должно быть написано «Благодарю вселенную». Это и будет первым вашим шагом. Скажите себе: «Сейчас Я – это моя Благодарность к вселенной». Прислушайтесь к тому, что с вами начнет происходить. Какие чувства и эмоции у вас будут появляться? Какие мысли к вам будут приходить? Какие образы и картинки у вас начнут возникать? Может быть вы увидите каких-то конкретных людей, которых вы не поблагодарили или которые нуждаются в вашей благодарности. Может быть вы увидите какую-то неприятную, не принятую вами ситуацию. Поблагодарите их, поблагодарите этих людей и эти ситуации. Стойте на этом месте до тех пор, пока через вас будет проходить энергия и информация, пока у вас будут возникать чувства и эмоции. Благодарите за все. И в конце, когда вы почувствуете наполненность, скажите: «Я благодарю вселенную за…» Перечислите за что конкретно вы ее благодарите. Дайте этой благодарности свое место в вашем сердце.

После этого перейдите по кругу на следующий лист №2. Это будет ваш второй шаг. Скажите себе: «Сейчас Я – это моя Благодарность моим родителям». Представьте перед собой вашу маму и вашего папу. Какие чувства они у вас вызывают? Может быть вы вспомните какие-то ситуации, связанные с ними, за которые вы их должны поблагодарить и простить. Поблагодарите их. Не спешите. Вчувствуйтесь. Это одна из самых важных ступеней, ибо только через наших родителей мы приходим в этот мир. Если у вас будут течь слезы — плачьте, не сдерживайте их. И благодарите от чистого сердца. После того, как вы завершите свою работу, переходите на следующую ступень. Сделайте следующий шаг.

Вам может быть трудно проходить все 12 ступеней сразу. Не спешите. Вы можете пройти только одну ступень и отдохнуть, а потом перейти на следующую. Ваш ритм выбирайте сами. Цель – пройти в итоге все 12 ступеней. Пусть на это уйдет не один день. А возможно, вы сможете пройти сразу все.

После того, как вы пройдете полный круг, все 12 ступеней, станьте снова в центр круга и снова повернитесь вокруг своей оси и обведите взглядом листы так, как вы это делали сначала. После того, как вы их все обошли, прислушайтесь, как вы себя сейчас чувствуете?! Вспомните, как вы себя чувствовали в первый раз, когда только стали в центр этого круга и как сейчас? Что изменилось в вас? Как изменились вы?

Если, обходя круг, вы почувствуете, что какая-то из ступеней вами не до конца проработана, вы можете стать на нее снова и снова начать прорабатывать себя.

Вы можете через время вернуться к этому упражнению и пройти 12 ступеней заново, и увидеть разницу между тем как было и как сейчас.

Вы можете не делать это упражнение с листочками, а просто выделить себе несколько минут в день, чтобы кого-то поблагодарить. Поступайте так, как вам удобно.

Начинайте каждый новый день со слов благодарности. Благодарите вселенную и своих родителей. Когда вы выходите на улицу, посмотрите по сторонам. Кого вы там увидите? Мужчин или женщин, детей или стариков, друзей или врагов? Тот, на кого упадет ваш взгляд, поблагодарите в его лице тех, кого он для вас олицетворяет. Чьим зеркалом он для вас сейчас является?!

Очень важно, чтобы практика благодарности была у вас каждый день. Когда она станет неизменной частью вас, вы почувствуете реальные изменения, которые начнут происходить в различных сферах вашей жизни.

И помните, благодарности много не бывает. Не скупитесь ее проявлять.

Я благодарю всех тех, кто сейчас читает и слышит эти слова. Если вы дочитали эту статью до конца, а не остановились в начале ее прочтения, значит для чего-то вам это нужно. Спасибо вам!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Автор: Олег Астапенков

Tags

See also

New and interesting