The girl who sings

Julia was born in December. Her face and hair - lots of little suns, ever, profound and amusing, and red leaves. Julia Savinskaya studying in a boarding school. In the 5th grade. Family Julia is good, there are 2 little brother, and every two weeks Yulia take home, in the village Sernur. So why is she boarding?

She is now 11 years, and 11 years, it is called a "totally blind".

In fact, blind people may even more. In addition to "see." Julia loves to sing - she sings everywhere, many, beautiful, hard.

Girl Julia Ozhiganova - participant and winner of city, republican and international contests creativity paramuzykalnyh and just music. On the Volga festival creativity of blind and visually impaired children, she sang a song about Kalina. The same one she had never seen, and who plays the sun.
It's a song about the war and about the war. "Dad, Dad, you tell me about Kalina, Kalina and about how my grandfather died in the war," - it's about the war very real. "Do not be sad, still we wait, here we have the memory of his grandfather together" - it's not about the war.
More precisely, about the other. About the fight against indifference - a stranger - and fears - already own. About the goal, about the meaning of life, about the fact that each one another - a brother, a memory and the sun.
It is necessary to realize such a thing: Anyone can become blind, can not see physically, but you can not see anyone at all, even looking around.

See how Julia looks hands as sensitively and gently she does.

I have everything I saw here and was moved ... she's only 11 years old, and she has more heart and character than many adults ... I sincerely wish her all to her to continue to receive and successfully evolved!

Tags

See also

New and interesting