As I began to drink himself Auto

I thought that this content will be interesting for the audience. I was 18 years old and that was quite a long time,,, study, recently received the right, and so on, your eyes burn - you need a wheelbarrow !, Sidekick sovetuyut- 6-ru (7-py) Bury has not lost, someone advised nove loan or anything not like hotelos- not like at all, and the attraction was to America and Muscle punishments.
In short sidekick podskazali- in yards not podalёku from our sharaga is amerikos- vrostaet the ground, shit-question-run view and that's what we see on arrival (it turned out that not amerikosy) - It is worth it - Toyota Celica 81goda, Evropeyka- condition- shit but I like it, and found the owner, hit on his hands, and it is my 35000r) Motor klinanul, all-in-oil hodovka Zadran, rubber shit, shit body, beauty is so-so. But nowhere nekuda- start gash.

Will ~ 45 photos.

It will be 6 parts:
1: Only took
2: Motor gashes
3: gash body
4: gash interior
5: gash drives
6: sobstno result!

Part 1: What imeem-

Lights from Shokhi all crooked oblique, running across the Russian Federation have)

Salon was more menee- all propёrzheny, wood-wheel carts on rare

Part 2: Motor sloman- have to do something !, decided to disassemble and sort out. simultaneously inducing lepota!
On the face of provёrnuty liner!

We reach the villain

Parse to the ground, prozvodim measurements, ochistki- knee sharpen, change the ring and all the gum simultaneously inducing purity

Happy times

Do two

Do three

Get ready villain

We thrust

Feast for the eyes!

As it turned out, a pair of jambs assembly still there, but they were picked up later,
Now !, Part 3 Drove to enjoy the dynamics, and how many, there was a poser fell between two cars in a trap.

Back, too, has suffered, shelf, floor, wing all gone, Lanos for cancellation.

So far, this and that - left the army, vernulsya- must either take a wheelbarrow to the scrap or do, consider poreshal- sorry vykidyvat- boom do next wagon was pulled, and the body was washed down by yourself! .. The experience was not great.
Zapilivaem arches gazelevskih- native gnilё ...

Cut cavities of the wing, the wing folded and there cracked shpakli see, the goal was - to reduce the layer shpakli

We cut sawing

The wing is ready !, but what next ?? ass destroyed bumper vosstanovlniyu not subject to, the donor is not Cook !, a custom ass.

Back gashes, it is necessary to do before: to work with the plastic not like and do not know, I decided to make the face of metal, passing gash native lights!

We put new lights, and make a hell of a skirt

Muzzle metal washed down with a plastic muzzle photo later, it is necessary to paint! fangled camera on money net-paint in the garage, because it is a homeless project!

shpakli came multi myself know, but how well? if the entire car izzhёvana

We aspire to the ideal, but it is not achievable!

Primed

Primed 2

The color chosen fashion - brown, then a no krasil- not fashionable (and we shit on fashion)

Podsobrali,!

On the body is vsyo Propёrzhennye sidenya- not gud, do constriction, it ordered the office, and pulled on the saddle himself at home.

What are your favorite pictures from the series before and after

Handle stitched great peasant! tutlmund hello!)

Steering wheel ripped off, we put 8 layers with intermediate drying stain, lachim in 3 layers. enjoy

zalachen

Interior left that is necessary, the final appearance later, and now it is necessary that a body is something krutilos- sawing disks, they were found in Nakhodka for quite symbolic 3000r, kind of obscene, but yes ladno- hands then what?

Gruntuem epoxy primer for aluminum,

Akhalaia mahalay, lyaski govnyaski - wheels are painted in two colors (with a lot of gluing and golovnyakov (it was worth it?)

Closer

And what we came out in the end! Hood thought gash plasmassovyy- hands did not reach, so it was black))

That's how

Shop

Beauty!

Oh yeah!!!

On diskaryah

With sister

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting