Small kitchen remontik

Hello!
Having read the weekly computation with rukozhopstvom and not only, also decided to put their variation renovation of the kitchen (partly).
Option course is not complete, there is no end of the photo material to the installation and assembly of the furniture. In general, AS IS.

Let's go!
We stopped into a new apartment full of joy pants since stopped, and as in his.
Repair from the builder was, but by today's standards seems absent, even in the kitchen sink. Only the preparation of three sockets))
No problem zapilivaem Sink faucet, hoses, drain and yet go.

34 photos will be blocked in the meaning of which will be understood by many.

2.) Next was washed off the refrigerator, hanged door (great glory engineers for this opportunity), bought tiles for the first time.

3.) First and foremost I think rukozhopstvo from builders - is the location of meters, right at eye level (not well, Che is very comfortable playing there, override vodichku). The challenge is accepted, and later took to drink!

4) Since I do not have a cat, and by the standards should be, to help take human baby, it was not included in the second frame.

5.) were bought chairs, desks and other necessary utensils (even necessary utensils for up to 3 months).

6.) Purchased laminate (heavy dog), not advertising.

7) Well, you can tear off and the skirting board, linoleum. In general, you can leave and it, but wanted zhOna laminatyaskazala!

8) The process is ...

9.) Puts the substrate. The substrate is an interesting way, the balls of foam in a plastic bag (the first time a saw). In general, I was led to the entreaties to sell.

10.) The first 2 layers are ready, drinking under the battery was not so difficult, and as it seemed initially. Longer knocked katyah cement pipes which they kakbe attached it.

11) Half ready for a long time with cancer and one with no hands, postponed for tomorrow.

12.) Well, that's truncated!

13.) Another view.

14) The laminate was high and had to attach to is, that's a nut.

15.) He went to the store for a plinth, and there is such issue on a couple from a nearby collective farm. Well, unless it's a problem for our rights, not climbing? sawed off! )

16.) washed down with a plinth.

17.) Everywhere gashes.

18.) hung TV and the music started ...

19.) Well enough to relax, it is time to dissolve the wall outlet. This sracha I have not done ...

20.) A more complete picture.

21.) Place the wiring, put the glass under the outlet and zashpolkeval raspredku all.

22.) Dries day. Another view.

23.) Let us return to our sheep builders, portable counters.
Asked Comrade pressing tongs bought nishtyaki desired, can be riveting.
Yes! In advance of course, I have been informed of the main plumber overlapping water. The water cut is blocked!

24.) Ready, left to sew up the top of the drywall.

25.) Later it was prisverlena guide for tiles and mortar for laying suffered apron.

26.) Another view.

27.) Process began and took a little more than 5i hours.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting