Auto Show in New York: one year later

Those who remember my last year's report for Yap, I hope, will be interesting to see this one, since I took into consideration some suggestions and even changed his favorite sneakers with rubber zoom a decent camera.

Time was not as much as last year, such as all unceremoniously turns, so many stand stupidly missed or did not find, therefore, immediately warn, those who expect to see Fords here they unfortunately do not have, Spyker and I at all desire could not find: (The report is missing a lot of cars simply because of the fact that it is impossible to catch everything, and what fotkal enjoyed and prospered in the car I'm a big bozo, so do not wait and characteristics) Well, basically try to give the maximum. It will be about 94 pictures, I will outline the end, it is desirable not to break in the name of Yuki.
Threat: iogu pictures add a bit slow, so do not count on the rate if someone tried to park in Manhattan, he should understand my torment. Within a half hour whipping through the streets and curses buses, pedestrians and just north of the continent, we finally reached our destination, which did not look very similar to the shelter the best cars in the world

Yet we are in and the first thing hit the Honda that I was going to slip unnoticed but vzlyad fell on an SUV, honestly speaking, I was surprised

One of the most conservative companies (estevstvenno I do not want to offend the Avtovaz, then they are out of competition), and suddenly this original design, sure if the machine gets to the party, then besieged by customers will not be, I am ready to get in line

the next is also very good, though not as

although one with handwriting SUV seen as for me

Jaguar, corporate front

though old znachёk I liked more, but looking at cars like the pofigu znachёk becomes

she's just awesome

Bentley. Elegant curtain hides your bathroom in the car from prying eyes, but at the same time leaving enough light to play on the golf course in your car.

Customers buying a Bentley to discuss efficiency of the machine in terms of fuel. Disappointed face saving probably not so great

Ohhh, I'm sorry, I'll move for a minute, involuntary eakulyatsiya. Mc Laren

since last year, I saw no significant changes except finish, and honestly say nada fuck me all happy, let four.

Rolls Royce and why it is so?

here redhead opened the door and I hung on for two minutes, probably Repositioning the door on the other side increases the cost of 23, 5 times. Clever.

That's my word, I do not like Lincoln and that's it, but then I found guys are corrected, it is necessary to machine

inside seating was not given, but sorry

Audi R8. Unfortunately the side is not possible to photograph Bulo

Porsche ... indoor

Ms. Well shit, and it is closed ...

2014 SRT Viper is a plague, because of stress in their sockets burst eardrums (doctors do not fit with the commentary)

hung on to an inclined board probably is not stolen, the temptation is very great

here without comment, Dodge chellenzher recognized immediately.

Side

What is this car? not immediately clear

Oh fuck! sorry for the French, but it's unrealistic to cool ... Corolla in this form looks like Vaz design Lamborghini

for me it is one of the biggest shocks in the exhibition. Toyota, I admired you even more!

then rear view interesting than most females

and then note all the gat wipes, and begin to distort the gates Acura is available in your possession

I spent the whole year waiting for a new meeting and nirazu not disappointed beauty only became more beautiful

Now, tell me how that beauty can come up with?

everything I had done. (But it is not finished, continue)

Lexus in line

machine on the stand was accompanied by the roar of engines, it is not surprising with the exhaust,

in the pictures it looks poorer than they actually are, I can assure you

Mercedeses chic and respectful, I bow my head in respect to the style and refinement

even steeper as for me

and here kupeshka, awesome but something's wrong here. AAA, one door gash where to open?

son so simply not up to snuff, safecracker still the handle is found, but unfortunately has not yet opened, nothing in a year will be another auto show

Traditionally rear view

BMW, ideal for the movement in Moscow in the winter, the inscription reads "gaining 145km / h without wheels»

Bugatti sfotkal to you because I was not impressed

Lamborghini in red like the unusual

Well here no words, one admired

I can with his 193cm growth there and not got but 193 wide calmly

hardly a person who does not like this machine

Last year I was stoned for the lack of an Aston Martin, correct

is not notice it was simply unrealistic

We go around and admire

with BMW was tugovato, whether they hid concept cars to another location, or have not brought voopsche, difficult to answer.

and there was a girl and a limousine ogromenny model signed autographs on posters with the participation ihnim passed could not help but hear what they were talking with each other in Russian, gladly I took one and got the signatures and heart, nice girls, thank you.

limousine was no way, unfortunately not everywhere at the show could take a picture of the back

And then corvette nailed, though he can glue, though probably on an adhesive tape

and here in the distance, I finally see the coveted mark Chevrolet, Camaro, I'm coming for you

impala, nothing special but I like very

but the Corvette has changed, and how much and for me the better

I might even say he loved after this exhibition

two round (ugly as me) taillights turned into a work of art

I would even say that the corvette okamarilsya, pardon the pun :)

Beauty

and hence the photo

but the Camaro and

Z 28, did not let anyone close

as you will notice, I love this car and it will be a lot here)

Disbelief that the photo itself and not with my card

sorry to leave such beauty of the whole, a little scratched with a fingernail.
Come on, kid.
She was already so

taillights unusual for Camaro, old me more in dusche

Maserati: a good design, a large trunk - approve

but it's hard to believe but it's Porsche. Mansory Panamera company has changed almost beyond recognition. Nicely, a few pictures, too, further her creations

Attention !!! Ferrari !!!

And why yell? and you look at the car, there is a IDE !!! fish of my dreams

Mercedes, on him I knew too worked Mansory

Lamborghini, I like that there was a bit stunned, feeling that if I just walked, I could not help noticing her and tuck her ankle, where the knee I

On his return, he could not help but stop and fapnut once more with a Ferrari

second Ferrari

Ferrari third

Urraaa! I found Klondike Camaro, there was a sea of ​​

a handsome boyfriend

monster among Camaro,

futuristic Camaro is not looked like a machine in a simple sense of the word

it is most likely set up to fight against zombies, at least I would have reserved it for these purposes

Only tsaloffanchik be wrapped and the train stain krovischey

Rear

on the left you can see impressive Camaro buyer and see him at the wheel obveshennogo chains, tearing at mettaliku or AC / DC «im on the highway to hell !!!»

then lay out some pictures painted Camaro on display

second

She

ein zwei polizei

Again cops

zheltenkie of Transformers

more bad news, I decided to sit in it, and with my 193 cm. I proved that it does not get stupid and rests head against the seat, even if left in the bottom

and the second bad review appears in the machine itself is not much more than in the tank, inside rapidly developing claustrophobia and no beauty is not worth the agony

Again the view from inside, that's how children's dreams are broken.

to get out of auto show, I still managed to get on the Subaru, and this is another instance worthy of attention.
That's all, thank you for the attention, there are questions I am always ready to answer. Thank you so much that is not broken. If necessary, there are pictures format Pobol

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting