Right now gashes house cat

I shall warn, filmed on a stool.

... It was the morning! There was nothing. The issue has long been brewing gash house cat, because it was a piece of wood particle board by going to the store with his wife for the living creatures in the ... Does the price of houses. Since I rukozhop - photos and stuff :)
rukozhopny
Actually a cat litter that is not on Tuesday, today is Sunday.

lived was a log

disassembled

prigoditsa

horse 2 years, 5 kilos

ёkarny bogeyman - n Fucking meh sketch approved by my wife. Right on top of his wife, gee-gee :)

in the process of reviewing and adjusting the size

Money gave the taxi driver 300 p hourly in the city, maybe we stopped in the first memory in the household goods, reckoned that there are cropping hell there ... travel around the city with shops found selling or particleboard or fiberboard, not strong - rukozhop :) Nitsche did not find drove to mother-pancakes, skomunizdil zapilku, old, but Vesma fitness for a saw! had to go back to the first destination, where they sold the sheets 1, 5 * 1, 5, thanks to the taxi driver, the cat came to Rio cue Hatch, on the job, and began to cut in the snow

zapilki in the kitchen

Horse proveryaet :)

rukozhopnichayu

pilyaha fly, though I am not an octopus hands but not enough, one would be - helped

retooling at the memory of what that mother

though rukopop, available bank Nescafe with unnecessary z / parts ... although I doubt that useful

China proved to be a screwdriver threshing-floor ... although it served for two years ...

pobёg in the car for a set, Made John Rush Ying The Japan car

I try on in front of the refrigerator, so it was exactly the type :)

I realized that buying screws screwed

stocks heh! useful. those nooks and cloves from the wall that remained in the wall
pererazborke

composing ...

I am sawed accidentally Zach ... yl old stool, but not terrible

"Hand" ... rukozhopoy painted input or output :)

washed down, well, damn no jigsaw! ..

gee gee rukopop, broke off :)

Well Eprst not turned out the cat's head and what that Pikachu

cheto still vyresovyvaetsya

Test

inside corners for strength

Doping test :)

He moved into the hall, maybe in the kitchen
zapilivaem

vplone stood before the wall to the couch, and LOG window, the cat we have smart-ass, rarely goes to the log, it seems nicer sofa, moved the wall ALL

consequences ... stool campaign began discharged, - China as in any way

It was

apparently satisfied customer. later buy a stapler, carpet and xs, like the rope on the beam.
While all !!! all log!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting