Gift to a friend on DR. Perenosilka for cats

What to give to a friend on DR? And that you can give a friend who has everything? What do I do if the time is almost here? I think that this question is not only tormented me. So I came up with this great idea ... Bearing in mind that many other cats at home, I decided to teach him a gift naipolezenyshy - perenosilku for cats.
There will be 12 pictures and one vidyushku.

For manufacturing took a piece of alder board, I sawed into thin lamelki on the bandsaw. If anyone saw there, you can ask for in a carpenter's shop to saw or buy thin wooden rulers and glue of them :)

These are wooden strips turned

Since ragged strips, otlifoval their belt sander

Next to glue the bent parts, it is necessary to smear zhirnenky strip glue them together and squeeze the clamps between the pieces of wood, pasted tape, stuck to everything and not to the entire row :). When the adhesive strips missed the mark, they are very flexible.

That's how they stick together and lie until dry. 3 hours is sufficient.

These are detalyushki get after drying and shlifoski. Edge just peeled grain sandpaper larger.

Parts are screwed screws, drill holes for the screws. The thread is cut perfectly ordinary tap.

Now came the turn to make a muzzle. To be honest, too lazy to do it from a tree. Cut out strips of aluminum and tapped rivets

My wife tried on at home cat - he was krupnovat. Otozhral ryahu and perenosilku not fit.

In general, here's the process of fitting to another Mike Farley

The only cat that safely examples to perenosilke not mind ...

But the date of the gift

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting