As I washed down bed

Hello! I saw the post as one yapovets bed gash forum2/st/0/topic680487.html and I decided to try himself, and a young wife constantly nagged that this sofa has seen too much power, and he absolutely blyatskaya. I decided to prove to myself that I can remember from uni AutoCAD, drew all you need to cut, went to stroysupermarket ordered polished chipboard and MDF for the underwear drawer. Bed decided to make a broad byltsami under the mattress 180 * 200cm, which would put them all book or mobile.
Project Budget (in USD that would not suffer from the course):
DSP 64 $, corners and securing $ 28 slats (trim, pine) $ 34, $ 53 leatherette, foam $ 51, $ 38 lift mechanism (to 1200N - too much work). Total bed 267 and of $ 146 mattress.

1. Brought chipboard and disassembled an old sofa

2. expose the back side of the board and try on

3. strengthened on the corners, and after, and on komfirmaty

4. I collect frame

Posted in [mergetime] 1392627783 [/ mergetime]

5. Upper lid check the accuracy of + kote is quality control.

6. A glass of red, a drawing and control.

7. The top cover check squareness

8. Vkinul mattress and realized that the gap is too great between the mattress and the frame, I did intend, as to add foam and leatherette.

9. Collect the frame under the mattress

10. strengthened on the corners and komfirmaty

11. Slaughtered corners trimming under 45` - Machine rescued me very much, and also helped in the construction of stairs in the country - are painted lay the report.

12. Komfirmaty

13. I estimate

14. The central plank serves as a support for the mattress frame

15. Raised the entire structure on the chairs that we could not work on all fours and hide the edge of the bottom leatherette. I raised on its range of books I substitute (sadly) right up to the height of the chair.

16. Byltse I pack.

17. It is the same.

18. Put

19. Cushioning frame

20. Foam on the frame at the end of 50mm 20mm

21. Figured frame and realized that he was not included due to the fact that at the end of foam in 50mm, this despite the fact that I did the stock of 4 cm smaller than the mattress and the frame 4 cm.

22. Again trim removed, cut the foam, he was very angry at myself and gathered again.

23. The frame got excellent in all senses, set hoist.

24. Figured mattress - on the nose fit into the opening. Knocked fiberboard box for clothes - lying under the bed.

25. sank to the floor with the help of books again

26. In the paper. Box linen huge corpse of 3 or 4 will get

27. Place. That's all I wanted to say. Who needs the drawing, I can throw. If doing the following, would each side of the bed individual links separately be sheathed and stenul the inside of the bolt - would not see any seams imitation leather and the bed would have been disassembled, and now it would be to disassemble need and partly leatherette shoot and unscrew lot screws and komfirmatov.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting