As I hruschevke gash in the kitchen

Hello, look here rukozhopov enough, and I decided to report to me once and I decided torknulo gash yourself kitchen. Prior to this a couple of years lived and not soared - crumbling sink from the previous owners, sovdepovskaya gas stove, refrigerator grandmother so rusty - what else is needed overage dunce? Frying pan yes, a couple of plates, glasses - all perfectly fit on a windowsill. Occasionally there is a free finance flew on pokatushki fun of snowboarding in our inhospitable snow elephants and other active forms of recreation)

1. Since the design engineer himself - and decided to approach the matter from a scientific point of view - namely, climbed on furniture forum, he studied the materiel and develop software for the design - the task was not an easy - to cram into the kitchen in 5 squares full-size refrigerator, gas stove , sink, table for 4-5 people, and even stiralku (bathroom also did not differ in size)

2. The project was finished, made a list of parts and drove to the base, where they sold and sawing chipboard.

3. dragged uphill firewood and then the procedure simply with a tape measure to disassemble the puzzle. Color Select neutral - titanium would be at that time a girl - would surely have the right to the brain toward some sort of warm wood texture or vanilla and light green flowered)

4. Prior to that, in the hands of the instrument is not kept and in general was more theoretical, but after reading the internet, got down to business. Drill going. Weeds were of course, until the arms straightened, and without them? There ruined, there crooked drilled, sawed something new from the remnants

5. Build slowly continues vosnovnom in the evenings, after work-training, for the weekend there will always be a bunch more interesting cases

6. Dryer standard width and symmetry of the cabinet fronts are not very - nothing - did compartment for glasses, glasses)

7. Dismantle the window in the bathroom and ofigel of monumental walls

8. Scored nafig plywood, two sheets of 22 mm, as well as the wall was thin and it is not clear from a ram - the soul walked M6 bolts through the entire length of relsy- then from the bathroom tiles will close)

9. Hang decided on rails - very convenient and distributes the load, because in our scary Khrushchev very heavy wall - still fall on your head!

10. Do not leave the same residues chipboard sheets klyatyh capitalists - gash yourself obuvnitsu ...

11. and a shelf in the hallway, right in the gap between the wall and the door open

12. Since the whole experience was gleaned my plumbing products from the German film industry, without jambs not done - flowed swollen joints and washing. - To understand, to dry, filled all the joints with silicone and saw cut, turned the damaged parts of the wall and on the calm

13. On the sale of a new plate and grabbed stiralku desired width - have installed)

14. In the meantime made lower elevations.

15. Whitewashing - it is not in our opinion - closed scary plastic ceiling (soffits, plasterboard walls instead of plastic and decorative plaster - it's all been done then)

16. Embedded backlight LEDs 12 - the working area warm light

17. Top - cold, cornice yet - until wiring threw so)

18. Acquired hood, flute - sucks - decided juzat plastic ducts)

19. While slowly zapilivaem - girl appeared and started up a cat that further and helped). Sensible reasoning (well as the water looked)) that the girls have come and gone, and the kitchen (and a cat) remains - Nordic mountain panorama not given way to a sunny lawn with pink ponyami or other nozzle) Cat performs acceptance fotofasadov

20. Establish a cornice, punched the light is hung facades. Kosyaknuli deer in the shop, gash under the cup hinges on the wrong side on two fronts and a couple of months to ride him tinkering at their expense, would know how to go Hemorrhoids - would score plugs and sawed to himself in the right places. In retaliation, they removed the ugly air under a layer of acrylic, and I did not immediately see the case - but oh well - the eye is not evident.

21. The saga ended with facades - put in place)

22. So - idea ...

23. The implementation and
Designated as a result on mikrokuhne enough to zabuhat five of the dinner table, though not open the refrigerator without undermining from a chair near him)
Make done, and hamster still at the computer)
And fotkal screwdriver on, that's it - you can kick)

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting