Pasting the kitchen with his hands

Hello! Well, that time has come and I register to be not only the audience, but also to share with you something)
I decided then to please mom and gash to her kitchen. Kitchen for many years and the appearance of it pretty worn out. We had to do something, or rather something pasted it.

Will be 20 photos. I will write when nastonet end)

That was a long time ago:

long before

Four

That was when things started to slowly fall off and I rolled up to the end:

You can see the glue on the right track when I was trying to repair the crumbling kitchen

Then I remembered the wonderful post Komrad Pooshrocker "How to upgrade the kitchen for 800 rubles" (http://forum2/topic572835.html). See Putin several times a day, the desire was not special, so I decided to do something else. Naturally photo printing. Long thought and wondering what kind of image should be. Kitchen should not be dark, and generally dark colors and should bring joy to my mother stay in her. First I wanted to do on every single door print some beautiful pictures from nature, as peer is interested in one door to the other. I figured it would be too gaudy and the general appearance is no. I think to make a stand in the door, the doors and windows of a historic building. But something changed his mind. The choice fell on the nature, since cabinets top and bottom floors are divided, what a complete picture with details quite simply broken. Found in Google a few options that suits me (searched by tag 'nature', and in setting specifies no less than 40 megapixels, as if to find a picture of 1024x768, it will blur to the horror).

The first option was dropped because Butterfly half the size of a refrigerator is pretty beat the appetite, and at night to throw in a cold sweat, the one who dared to get to it. Unfolded picture and that's what happened

In Photoshop made a rough sketch of the kitchen to see that the figure I lose and what will be seen.

The very healthy garbage that was trying to stay in the refrigerator half

Then I went to an advertising agency, where I printed this picture of the day (a little more than the size ordered, because I wanted to do, not only outside, but also to paste over the ends. And it is good to keep everything - wrap film inside). Did laminated so you can wash.

Further, without haste, in a couple of evenings I papered the kitchen.

The process is quite simple - to please his mother (his wife) can each. Knowing the size of the door, throws another pair cm on each side to side and see a pair in the inversion. Cut off, degreasing door, peel the substrate (adhesive tape) and gently apply, slowly smoothing. The most difficult is to make the corners of the door. I tried to hang their butt and overlap. Result pasting butt pleased me more. If the corners do bad - especially superglue adhesive film is not PRIKLEETSYA, so just glue the fine. Also, do not use construction hairdryer, because it's not automotive film, and it does not last, and only starts to deform.

Papered, Gypsy needle pierced holes from the inside handle and screwed them.

Also, before pasting, I decided to unload the rack to dry dishes, which have accumulated a lot of covers. Some of them decided to hang on the door from the inside. To do this, I bought in the hardware store hooks. Mark, drilled, fastened. Also worth prozenkovat hole to drown screws, otherwise they will be very visible under the film. Prozenkovat once I did not think so at one of the doors a prominent screws. Cant. Mom likes, but I still do not. Glue will not - top cleave small butterflies on magnets.

Generally everything is thoroughly defat and dry before pasting, because all appear on the film surface shoals - glue residue from the past, "wrapper", grains

Well, up to a complete picture of the place I decided to close the oven, which is under the stove, making the door. They are made from 5mm plywood. To avoid any gap between them - made from the same plywood cover on one of the doors.

The hardest thing was to paste a refrigerator. It had to do together, and then tore off three more times, and glue (good film is allowed to do in a minute pasting). In the fridge there were air bubbles. They can kick out, but is very difficult. Most dirty pierced with a needle and gently squeezed the air out.

Some schools still remain on the perimeter, but they are not visible and adjusted blade.

Outcome: Mom happy.

Wash and rub the detergent can be. Tear off with difficulty, kept very well. Weaknesses in the corners of the door. Clean, good rub, but also as good scratched. Leans and rub on the film can be, but drop it on the door is not recommended. Very picky may notice that the picture in the joints of the doors is not going on smoothly, and the piece is lost - this is due to the fact that part of the picture on the left side cover and rear. One would zamorochitsya in Photoshop and stretch all the places where the ends of the door, but for me it gemorno, and in my opinion it's not worth it. We could make it even easier to drawing not break without removing the door - stick the film directly to the kitchen and cut on the edge of the door, but it was essential that the gaps do not could see the bare kitchen, the film did not lag behind and securely Rear fixed.

For the money, not counting the cost of plywood, hooks and handles - came a little less than four thousand. Work on pasting - two nights. One evening on the transfer covers several doors.

2 months - normal flight. Everything that was supposed to come off - come unstuck in the early hours and was rectified.

Well, like everything) Please the mothers, wives, sisters, grandmothers, aunts, and even stepdaughters tёsch)

Thank you for your attention)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting