Megahit Gangham Style

The South Korean singer sensation declared that he did not receive any profit from the spread of the renminbi his most popular singles «Gangnam Style» and video for him. Hit was released under the label Universal Republic Records, according to the standard agreement, artist receives a percentage of the profit, which brings downloading songs from iTunes and other paid resources. Needless to say that the popularity of the song, the more revenue it brings its executor (so, Beyonce, Rihanna and Justin Bieber train get several million profit each year one of his hit songs). «Gangnam Style», which topped the charts in more than 30 countries and became the first video clip which received a billion views on YouTube, was to get rich Cy, but the singer is still a goal, like a falcon - about this he complained in an interview with British Kiss Fm:

At Universal say that the procedure for publishing the collection of money takes so long ... I still believe it and still faithfully waiting. Universal, you hear me? I'm still waiting for their fees - said Sai

He is still waiting for their money

The guys from Universal, have a conscience, pay the artists! After the Ganges Style gave the world so much joy!

Tags

psy

See also

New and interesting