Memo Box is a smart gadget that will not let you forget to take your medicine

We all take different medications and vitamins on schedule, we ordered the doctor. But what if we keep getting distracted and we just forget to take the pill on time important? Memo Box is the perfect gadget for such cases.

Memo Box is a tiny box of different medications with sophisticated electronic stuffing. Not only that, the device will remind you that it's time to take the medicine, so it still will keep strict account of what pills and when you drank.

Of course, this gadget will especially suit the tastes of the elderly, which are already beginning to fail memory, and they may accidentally swallow a few pills in a row instead of one, simply forgetting that he had already took his medicine. In the case of violation of the schedule of the medication Box Memo will inform its owner.

Before us is a simple and elegant solution with a nice design that will not allow confusion during your treatment. But that's not all! Memo Box is closely connected with the special app for iOS and Android. And when your grandmother at home taking your medication – you can remotely see the report about it on the phone screen. And my grandmother is healthy, you feel safe.

If your loved one is, for some reason I forgot to take my medication and ignored the reminder Memo Box, you will be notified remotely. Probably the easiest way is to call him on the phone personally to check medications.

The mobile app will also remind you if you forgot the box with the tablets, leaving the house. You see, it's a trifle, but nice. For some, it may be critically important, so that care of the electronic gadget will not be excessive.

The device will be available in several different colors: pink, white, and blue. Given that its design is very elegant, this box of pills could harmoniously complement the image of any person. What? Medications also can be taken in style.

On the developer page of the Memo Box is available at a price starting from £ 25 and above. The organizers of the crowdfunding campaign already has collected about 20 000 of the 30 000 pounds, which once again proves the necessity of the existence of such gadgets.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: hi-news.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting