Notes. day 226

< Patri

You know, the smell of loneliness? It smells like meat with tomatoes in hot. which is in the oven. and shuffling feet. which run across here and there. type of cooking. type to someone ... yes. he will come. but it's not for you. Yes, and you, I do not expect. here so lonely, and smells.
You know, I was upset and the whole day, or rather night, the roar. Now, you see, did not I think it all happened. stars are not started, the actor did not agree, I was lost, soon to shoot, I want to send all the tries, but I will not. I'm clever. I promised myself.
You know, I'd love to yours, or someone's men's arms wrapped around me and said that everything will be fine. I feel incredibly vulnerable, but at least normal. a woman in a man's hands shall be dissolved. otherwise - what the hell she was a woman
? strange thing: I did not want to hear. sounds do not want to. thoughts do not want to ... I have today sparked by the washing machine something. I thought it would be a fire ... and if ... I do not want to hear from you. I do not want anyone. even the one who will have a roast. I did not open the door.

Tags

See also

New and interesting