History in pictures. Part-3

Every day in the world there are many interesting events. The most ridiculous and funny ones that do hit the Internet, we collect a selection of funny stories. See really funny stories from real life. :)

A little time to get off the bus and drove in a position extra stop.

The official was trying to get rid of the Federal Agency for Fishery bribe millionv 10 rubles, then operatives have long to collect the money, flown apart the Warsaw highway.

News SMI2

In Los Angeles, 911 service calls the service 911.

Fox is not on that attacked.

Rescue hapless driver. As he found himself there, and why - remains a mystery to me.

Three Brazilian prison inmates make a hole in the wall to escape. First I tried vylesti fattest of them, and stuck because of what did not happen to anyone escape.

In Krasnoyarsk, the young men stole APCs and drowned him in the Yenisei.

Failed transportation of condensed milk.

That would be a form of our policemen.

Because I do not have to park on the sidewalk.

It took 20 hours that would pull the mixer, jammed in the arch of an apartment house.

18-year-old teenager painted 18-meter penis on the roof of his parents, and only a year later my parents found out about it.

After the 9th of May, the Kremlin managed to turn the tank.

Retro rebellion against elephants.

Multi-ton cargo ship "Wisdom" managed to run aground.

The company of 8 people drunk stole children's train and decided to take a ride on it a little bit. No one was hurt.

50-year-old English gentleman flew on his Rolls Royce to the supermarket, after they refused to sell him a strong drink.

Good rental.

Positive homeless.

After breaking sewerage Lugansk flooded with faeces.

Thief broke the glass and stuck his hand into the hole, but the pull back was unable - stuck.

In St. Petersburg at the Finland station blew up a statue of Lenin. Capital of Culture.

PPSniki crashed into the cops - no guilty.

Beer accident in Croatia. 10,000 bottles of beer Osjecko not reached the destination.

Source: kaifolog.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting