Personal collection demotivators # 2





So, more than a year after my first personal collection demotivators on our website I understand that many people simply did hate demotivators and everything associated with them. Well, then this collection is for everyone else. I tried not to Bayan.
15 pieces!

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 2

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 3

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 4

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 5

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 6

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 7

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 8

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 9

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 10

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 11

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 12

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 13

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 14

Personal collection demotivators # 2

# 15

I almost forgot ... I think copyright is not difficult to guess where he took: demotivators.ru & fuckyeah.in

Personal collection demotivators # 2

Source: ">