Horevtornik

It's March! Favorite miracle horyavoe.
When one girl gave it to me, it was about years old.
Horevna just surprised me that decided that the most secure place in the apartment - on the bed at my feet. March affectionate young was active.

She let herself cuddle always - for all the time she did not bite anyone, did not even try.
By mood, she was asking for affection, especially when he wants something tasty to beg.
It wakes me up in the morning, and when he realizes that it is useless - the owner several times by the collar pulled from the bed to the floor, then crawl under a T-shirt and gets to sleep next.
The smell of it, almost none. Horyavye girls in principle smell slightly. Also used to, so that _otsutstvie_ smell,
It seems that lacks something.
She sterilized (I got such), as ferrets are so arranged that the quiescent in heat can cause anemia and death of the animal.
Homebody terrible, not very fond of walking, but curious.
Just do all Horik - very different, each with its own character. My custom markups to ferret - quiet nature of the "idler", and often some system of "helicopter" is found.
I relaxed - my apartment (this radio workshop, almost) almost does not collapse. Irons did not fall from the tables (told), but goodies (cucumbers, figs - slightly veretarianka it) disappeared from the tables.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting