Spring Bears

In the last decade of April sharply warmer, and every day there are more bears.

7 photos, taken from here

2.U Kamchatka bears out of dens stretched nearly three months from mid-March to early June. The first to go childless males and females, the last - mothers with babies. Bears I have not watched a single animal can see several every day.

3.Regulyarnogo power bears are not. This lucky - find some edible emissions by the ocean or thawed carrion. Animals try to eat vegetarian rags, last year's berries, dig burrows of marmots and ground squirrels, to extract from under the layer of ice remains of the dead after last year's spawning, but it does not cover their energy costs in this cold season. Bears are now survive on fat reserves. There is a myth that these dens of beasts go exhausted, hungry and angry. In fact, during sleep, they spend no more than 30 - 40 percent fat reserves. The rest is for the hungry springtime. Thin beasts will, by June, the first grass. And now they are in great shape and not much that they have suffered.

4. Each day, even when I do not go anywhere, it is possible to see some bears. They walk past the cordon to the ocean, sometimes come take a look at the people. Moreover, next to my young female housing settled, which I called Suzemka (named after the district center in the Bryansk region), who trusts me to be in fifty steps. I see that she spends much time in the games with itself, it is unlikely that would make the animal suffer from hunger.
Much harder to account for matuh with fingerlings, as the tiny teddy bears live only at the expense of body fat mother, her milk. Besides matuh with cubs do not go to the best feeding places are usually occupied by male-dominant, as some males tend to cannibalism.

5.Radi last year decomposed fish head Bear is now ready to dig snow and breaking ice. But the interest soon "sport", because such production of energy will be spent much more than it received from the ...

6.Kazhdy day, even when I do not go anywhere, it is possible to see some bears. They walk past the cordon to the ocean, sometimes come take a look at the people. Moreover, next to my young female housing settled, which I called Suzemka (named after the district center in the Bryansk region), who trusts me to be in fifty steps. I see that she spends much time in the games with itself, it is unlikely that would make the animal suffer from hunger.
Much harder to account for matuh with fingerlings, as the tiny teddy bears live only at the expense of body fat mother, her milk. Besides matuh with cubs do not go to the best feeding places are usually occupied by male-dominant, as some males tend to cannibalism.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting