Apocalypse of 2012. The panic is growing.

Expectations that the prediction will come true Mayan and step 2012 will be the last for mankind, causing panic throughout the world. Some are thinking about suicide, while others, wishing to save their lives, to urgently buy a place in bunkers, writes The Daily Mail.

Apocalypse, according to the Mayan calendar, must come December 21. On this day, as the plaque out of the temple in Tortuguero, will come down from heaven, the god of war, and completed another cycle of development of the world.

tiblichka Tortuguero

In NASA is now getting dozens of letters every day from people who fear the end of the world. Many talk of suicide seriously. "Yesterday I thought about to kill himself, his unborn child, and a favorite year-old daughter, as I fear the end of the world" - says the young Dane. In another letter, 13-year-old American admits: "I consider suicide. I'm scared to tears ... I do not want to live ».

Concerned people are buying all sorts of means of escape, from Survival Guide and ending locations in bins for $ 50 thousand. Enterprising businessmen engaged in construction of luxury shelters, ask: "What if the prophecy is true? On which side of the door you want to be? »

On the site of a company that sells seats in the bunkers, it states that "saving" a ticket already purchased five thousand Americans, and now the company is building a shelter in Europe. "We are not crazy: Now just such times. My family wants to be saved. We must be ready, "- explains his action one of the company's customers. "This is an investment in life," - adds another buyer.

And while some are trying to find salvation in artificial shelters, the tens of thousands of others who believe in the imminent apocalypse, flock to the small French town of Bugarach, located in the foothills of the Pyrenees. They believe that the mountain near the town has a mystical power that can protect those remains hidden there during the offensive end of the world.

However, while not even clear what would be the apocalypse, as the Mayans have left on this account any explanation. There are many versions. Some argue that the Earth will destroy an asteroid or a black hole. Another problem, which is expected in December 2012, - the massive gravitational effect on planets in the solar system, which lined up and somehow fatally affect the Earth. The most popular theory of space - about the collision with the Earth the mysterious planet Nibiru, which, by the time the sun is hiding.

Scientists claim that the fears of the end of the world devoid of all foundation. Archaeologists say that the Mayan calendar terminates December 31, 2012, simply because there was no need to make it for a long time. Recently, the audience calmed experts NASA.

And last week, came to the aid of the "Great magician" Mexico's Antonio Vazquez, who said that in the coming year of the apocalypse is not expected. However, it is worth noting that Vasquez had been wrong in the projections. For example, in 2008, he predicted the death of Britney Spears. The singer is known to live to this day, and even to get married again.

utro.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting