I survived the 2013 Invasion!

From 4 to 8 July 2013 we went to the Invasion!
Will 37 ph, 2 video and meager comments.

2. Geography of visitors is truly endless! Beginning in Kaliningrad, Ukraine and Belarus, ending Sakhalin. Including Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Krasnodar. Of central Russia I do not say all were. Here Krasnodar, by the way:

3. Age also well represented. From respectable elderly ladies:

4. Prior to the pre-school children:

5. But some pioneers. And there were many.

6. pioneers:

7. Strange fellow sailors in uniforms and gas masks. For information: on the street the sun about 30 degrees and a terrible stuffiness. But they somehow do not care. Image, blasphemy.

8. This is probably the builder. The stock of beer with him on the helmet.

9. Death itself does not look priminula:

10. It is necessary to immediately make a reservation, that I am not the reporter, much less a photographer. We went with friends only relax, listen to good music, and of course drink. So it will not be a full-fledged reporting. Further, most decent clippings from the personal album for review.

11. Alice and Kinchev

12. Too bad to see all does not work. At the festival, two scenes, and often happens pad. More often have to rush between scenes, making the choice between very good and the best. After Alice appeared in the sky Russian Falcons

14. thrilling spectacle.

17. Aria

18. Murakami

19. Louna

20. Ruben Kazaryan. Great sound !!!

21. Sometimes we had to Fota eyes. This pilot.

22. Helavisa with mill

23. After it has acted with demonstration flights of aerobatic team "Golden Eagles" on combat helicopters Ka-52 and Mi-28. Sorry commentator turned weak

24. The spectacle truly enormous.

25. Knyazz

26. A person became ill, probably drunk and fell in the heat. He was immediately laid horizontally and covered the flag. After I showered it with water, and after 10-15 minutes safely brought to consciousness and sent to the parking lot. I hope he will forgive me this photo.

28. That still lived by ourselves. This morning the second day. Well ... morning meal.

29. Freaky tractor. Hybrid ZIL and KamAZ something more incredible.

30. Type lights

31. These are our neighbors in the parking lot. Wonderful people.

32. Their daughter, I promised to marry.

33. Monday morning. Many had left during the night. Parking is almost empty.

34. As the organizers tried, remove all debris simply not realistic, especially during the departure of the bulk of viewers.

35. We are also going.

36. Once again, I can say that

37. The festival was a success. It reached a new level. Now there is no place for cattle, bovine and other scumbag. People come families with children and elderly parents. Of course, no photos will not be given the most important thing - the atmosphere! An indescribable feeling when you feel like part of one big family. It must be experienced.

Posted in [mergetime] 1374342483 [/ mergetime]
Louna with the anthem

Posted in [mergetime] 1374342543 [/ mergetime]
And the cherished memory of the pot.

Posted in [mergetime] 1374342588 [/ mergetime]
Anyone who recognized himself, HELLO! See you next year! All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting