R. Akhtuba. August 2013.

Dear YaPovtsy, I want to talk about how this year we again went fishing with his father on Akhtuba. Unfortunately, the process of catching will not, because I do not know how to row the oars at the same time, throwing bait, smoking and taking pictures.
I decided just to throw "a few" photos, so ponostalgirovat for the warm season! Especially now, when the street was disgusting and cold ...

Here Tiomka last year, can anyone remember

Will be 49 photos

2. The collection is almost complete, with only find the documents on the car ... that cute lay under the canopy!
You can afford to provide our state with the father at the time when preparing for a trip almost 3 months, knocks your vacation waiting for the date of departure and x @ yak - there are no documents on the machine! In general, somewhere in half an hour naughty nerves. Phew ... found ...

3. "Well, Th, Dad? With that, the things that we took last time did not become less, it seems to me that in your climbed ASX as well as in my focus. " Indeed, the trunk of his "not so hot" ... Yes, and figs with him, the main thing that fits all.

4. Have taken at least not useful.

5. [Samu trip from Moscow makes no sense to show. And what's there to see - road machines.]
Stop close to Volgograd. The photo shows how a certain subject cheeky way amid ball of the day, in the open field with a steal watermelons melons! "Are not you ashamed?" - You ask. Do not, do not be ashamed)

6. Motherland is seen in the distance.

7. Such an alignment we turned interesting:
We arrived in Srednyaya Akhtuba around 11am. Well, we think: "Let's spacecraft this year, look for another location? At the same you do not want to go, have a better chance. " The better they are, but where they are, we do not know. Finally, we turn on each road, beginning with Lenin until Bolhunov. All interesting places were occupied - this is normal. In short spit and place a little closer than we were last time. It was 5 pm, look for something there was no reason to.

8. Sadness. Gazelle just lay on its side. Other machines were not damaged.

9. This is the place where we have decided to temporarily stop. Why temporary? Yes, because in the 50 meters away from the river (outside the tent is not visible) to accommodate a family of Kazakhs, who is about to leave and had to make room.

10. guzzle hunting. We decided to also temporarily put a table and a gas stove (a great thing for hiking).

11. Production from plantations. The most delicious watermelon from all that I've tried this year!

12. tried again this year "Volzhanina" - a rare shit. They drank vodka)

13. Akhtuba in this place is very calm, as further turn stranded. Just such a place and looking for a boat without a motor, we were ...

14. Kazakhs left, and I quickly relocated). My father decided not to move, because in front of his tent easy descent to the river and a great place to rasstavki rods.

15. sailed to measure depth.

16. Fish is also something to eat. Do you agree?

17. No comment.

18. Throw a couple of boards and the approach to the river is perfect.

19. "Where you're going !? Lesko not hooked! »

20. Establish a separate tent for food, fouled in her kitchen. The wind does not go out the fire on the stove.

21. Kaif ... The Simple like that lying down and realize that you work in a week, no phone calls at work, no hassle, and reports from the heads ... It is a pity, love could not go = (

22. And here is the rest of my offender racing!

23. Oh ...

24. My constant set at any time of the day.

25. I went to look for grocery stores in Bolhunah. I love this street! Soft, sinuous!

26. «Welcome!» - Says the tablet.

27. And this is the main square of the village. Of course, Red Square can not be compared.

28. While I was engaged in the purchase of necessary products, the father installed an awning. Almost no rain all week, but the wind took out specifically.
(Note to those who have not been on Akhtuba, but going there: There's the wind!)

29. Riverside. Small shells are thick. As such it turns out I do not know ... Can someone tell me?

30. The first catch. Not to say that great, but the food suitable.

31. I exchanged "Volzhanina"))).

32. Petty on salting, the largest oil-lamp!

33. No comment.

34. Barbecues are all over the island. I decided to use one of them.

35. Like all. While smoke.

36. Sit - smoke. By the way, not just our smokehouse smokehouse, and a unit for the pharmaceutical activities, honestly hire.

37. Beauty ....

38. On the palate, I can tell you - really well! Under a beer - the most it! Bones, however, a lot of it was.

39. And here is the bone)

40. The herd of sheep. Your CEP.

41. It gets dark here very early, compared with Moscow. At about 20:00 already nichrome not see under my feet. Therefore necessary to lay down to sleep very early.

42. The next day we decided not to smoke the fish and fry. There have already got their BBQ and raced!

43. Father erased ... I wander in search of firewood, killing time, fish is fried, stomach rumbling, and requests food.

44. Pi @ dec! Little did not see. Burnt crust, but inside ...... mmmm ......

45. Beauty ...

46. ​​Of course, all photos, naschelkat week spread ... It does not make sense together. The week passed quickly, sadness washed over us. Father in sorrow. All the garbage is taken away with as decent people.

47. My buddy "Coto dog" - the savior of the neck during sleep. All holidays spent with us.
The machine is shipped, a couple of photos, and you can go.

48. Again Motherland. So I do not seen her near the ... The next time - sure.

49. Here I am. Thanks to everyone who read my post. I hope like it. For errors in the text do not pay attention in school of the Russian language I had a solid four)
Please do not kick. All good day, and with the onset of Friday !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting