Makeup Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff, combining the talents of singer, actress, producer, designer, and even a writer, always dreamed of success and he caught it. Not without the help of her mother, Hillary, along with her older sister Haley visited the set of castings and interviews, because she wanted to achieve global success. Young Hilary at the right time noticed, and today it is not just a girl from Texas, and pop singer, has released three platinum albums, the designer, has to develop a project two lines of clothing and two exclusive perfume producer proven film "According to Greta" and actress, who starred in over 20 films. 23-year-old girl was already married, so new projects are not planned as such, it is now focused on the beauty Hillary family.

I offer you photo galleries, where you can see what a makeover Hilary chooses. Mostly photos from the red carpet tracks, as in ordinary life Duff practically does not use makeup. Outside of this American actress and singer played an important role in her career, so Hilary monitors its own beauty and most importantly weight, which is very unstable. Make-up, of course, obliged to emphasize the appeal of her face, however, this obligation Meiko focused on all women in the world.

1. Very cute "puhlyashka" Hilary and makeup vamp - in no way are combined with each other. Dissonance in the image on the face. Once upon a time I too have sinned in this make-apom simply because it did not know how to paint, but that Hilary has its own make-up artist, how he allowed himself such a mistake !?

2. In the photo Hilary spilled Miley Cyrus, though Disney starlet Miley namnooogo I like less. Duff certainly prettier, and is decently. Make-up do not like just because of personal taste (I do not like too "smeared" make-up on blonde).

3. Sweet, sweet girl Hilary such a fun and innocent that just too shy to comment on makeup. She was there and I hope it will be very nice, so this standard mejk suited her. The truth is I do not like Hillary with light hair color.

4. A great make-up! Perhaps the singer and actress has found a decent make-up artist, who will not make it out of the "main virgin of America" ​​Britney Spears in her best years. It has become much more feminine and attractive to men, because not everyone likes the purity, innocence and inaccessibility. Hilary has become more sexual, emancipation and well-groomed. I matured, to be sure ...

5. Hilary appearance there is something vaguely alien-(probably because of the shape of the face), which is manifested almost in full. This "humanoid" structure of the face and adds to it a certain charm interestingness, because if not this, then Duff would have no zest. It makes me very much, but again light color hair spoils. I do not know, maybe someone like Hillary blonde, but her green eyes bright color is not suitable.

6. Hoo ... Good girl go bad? Yes? Make me not very much, but the image of bad girl Hilary fit.

7. Make-up would be a reference, if not too wide "sweep" of the shadows. Shadows on the nose - it is not particularly attractive.

8. A girl from the Japanese anime. No, it's definitely not for Hilary Duff. Yes, I love her with dark hair color, but not so dark, yes, I love her with bright makeup, but it's a frank bust. In any case, the image of success, it is just not to my liking.

9. Just krasotulya! I am amazed how some approaches arrows. My "pet-Railway Pointer" - is Charlize Theron, Kate Bosworth, Angelina Jolie, Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan, Megan Fox, Rihanna and now Hilary Duff.

10. "sugary sweet" make-up - it's still the prerogative of Katy Perry, not Hilary Duff, so I do not like. Outside her unsuitable for such a bright makeup. I do not want to say that Hilary is ugly, not at all, the fact that it is different.

11. So young, but already has the makings of popsy, because everything we do ourselves. If you compare the makeup and the next, it can be said loudly, "This is progress !!!».

12. The eye does not tear off such splendor. Masters of make-up and hairstyles simply "Bravissimo!". Hilary merely clever, because it is noticeably thinner. The photo looks like a make-up make-up Jessica Alba and probably so here is reminiscent of the heroine Hilary comedy "Good Luck Chuck!».

13. Prior to inability to refined and noble shades. Make-up was a success.

14. I never thought that the "simpleton" (to this day I thought Hillary is a) suitable red lipstick. It turned out that Duff is not a simpleton, and the girl with character. A dazzling smile as a bonus, in the absence of normal haircuts.

15. Unusually. Feathers in the hair - it's something new. Make-up is very good, in principle, as well as all the latest outputs Duff. Once Hilary met her future husband, she just blossomed and photo №2 gradually forgotten, leaving room for this beauty.

16. She is very beautiful, but to hide the circles under your eyes makeup artists failed because they have made an even greater mistake - under the eyes turned white "spots". Only hairstyle fulfills all the requirements of an evening out - simple and at the same time elegant. Hilary suited bangs.

17. Everything is good but a smile.

18. I make this never liked him, and I think that is not pleasant. I do not like when the inner corners of the eyes stand out more than the external.

19. In this photo Hilary very much like his sister, who as fate would not surpassed the youngest of external data. Simple make-up, which is preferable for a teenager than for girls formed.

20. Excellent. Now I was convinced that red lipstick to her face.

21. Words are not necessary. Suffice it a couple of times to look at Hilary and you will realize that it is not as simple as it seems. I confirm that Hillary is much better with the dark color of hair, although it is 12 photos I loved it. The main thing to choose the right shade, not to burn the hair perhydrol.

Tags

See also

New and interesting