Makeup Kate Olsen

Twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are familiar even if not everyone, but quite a large number of people who once saw such films as "Passport to Paris", "It Takes Two" and / or "New York Minute". The 25-year-old girl, whose peak of his career came at the end of 90th - the beginning of the 2000s, were able to prove to the world that the twins can be quite different, and if Mary-Kate more energetic and combat, then Ashley calm and open. His acting career they started back in 9 months, when we took part in the TV series "Full House." Now they can see the actor's future ghostly as they commit themselves designing clothes and are popular designers. These innovative selection of clothing can not remain indifferent, because it really is unusual and controversial. For some, their "bohemian chic" - an indicator of excellent taste, but for others its absence.

But now we see not stylish or nestilno clothes sisters and their make-up, they try to do so, not to be like two peas in a pod similar to each other. Note: this also applies to hair color.

1. Mary-Kate Olsen. Dream rocker - seemingly sweet and naive girl, but at heart bold and controversial. Do not even say that this beauty with fathomless eyes suffered from anorexia and was treated at the clinic. Makeup wonderful, just for the young girl. In addition, like earrings and hair color.

2. Ashley Olsen. On the face of Ashley a kinder, more romantic and "deeper" his sister, which is confirmed in practice. It is a pity that such a woman is not married, but I'm still inclined to think that she had yet to come, as gray-eyed Ashley can not be ignored. I like her make-up, said to himself that Ashley is almost always on the lip gloss shade lighter than Mary-Kate.

3. Sisters together. The appearance of them is awesome, I wish that at the moment they become like little "bomzhik", due to negligence of style and makeup. In this photo you can see how they are different, I personally superficially more like Ashley (blonde), but the character more like Mary-Kate (brown hair). Makeup hair's breadth as in the two previous photos, so I can say for sure that I like it and the one and the other.

4. Fashion plastic surgery is not spared and Mary-Kate. According to rumors, she has made a rhinoplasty that immediately noticed without exception. Olsen Jr. if aged for a few years while Ashley has clearly become blossom. In the photo you can see how to change the Mary-Kate. Makeup at the sisters in this photo is actually the same, but a striking difference between themselves, just take a look ... They even eyes were of different sizes.

5. Guess who it is - Mary-Kate or Ashley? I think it is clear that this beautiful Ashley. Romantic image and notes of ecstasy in his eyes - what could be better? Beautiful make-up, which fits perfectly into the overall concept bewildering way. Very gentle makeup.

6. Carefully makeup on a pretty face, slender little girls will always look a winner. Make-up in almost identical sisters, that happens not so often.

7. Shadows golden shades - a favorite of Ashley and Mary-Kate, but the taste for lip gloss they are very different: Mary-Kate loves juicy shades, but her sister more gentle. Well here everything is clear - the nature of something different. Ashley is very beautiful in this photo.

8. Mary-Kate compared with his twin does not look so hot ... Again eye makeup is the same, but the lips of different colors. Frankly, I like both versions shine.

9. The sisters are always on their "wave" and it seems they do not care about the opinions of others. Their style - a cross between a "bulldog with a rhinoceros," and hairstyles always either "rastrёpysh" or "Lizun." I do not know whether the girls wash their hair every day, as it should be, but often they have it dirty. Diverse makeup Olsen sisters we are not encouraging, but always wear something "such things." Pro makeup speak pointless, because it is the same and is equally suitable for both, but as for the image, the fat + elegant Mary-Kate.

10. That's enormous eyes! As porcelain saucers. I like the image of Ashley, all restraint, concise and elegant. Even decoration fit into the overall picture is good. Makeup in silvery tones and light shine on the lips - what you need!

11. Where are the little princess and who "these people" ???! Yes, Mary-Kate and Ashley have become such neighbor aunt here. It is not like that girl purposefully sostarivayut itself. Fashion or lack of taste? Beautiful or disgusting? It's not us, and they themselves, as live with this image is that of 25-year-old (!) girls. Hairstyles became more disheveled, bushy eyebrows more, and make-up and all unpleasant.

12. Ashley !? This is something terrible. Repels instantly. I understand if only the color of lipstick she did not come, but here everything, even the nose, it seemed awful. I am amazed in an unpleasant sense of the word.

13. The charming girl and stuffed it (sorry, but true), which flaunts the previous picture - this is heaven and the earth. I think Ashley always have to be such, rather than trying to experiment (not very good). This makeup is very good for everyday life, take it to a note.

14. A thin ... this one's eyes remained. All people have a different vision of a man, so I know firsthand that Mary-Kate feel almost ugly. I categorically disagree - to me it seems nice, but not "live" girl. Beautiful makeup for evening dress thing is, but styling could make more careful and more beautiful.

15. Brunette Ashley. She does not go a hair color, makeup even tucked under him perfectly. Prevalent brownish shades in Meike I just love!

16. I have no idea how old are Mary-Kate, but here it is as "patsanёnok." Blue shadows and rich lip gloss - option for girls from 14 to 17. Cap funny :)

17. Everything is so sloppy that it seems that Mary-Kate "scored" on themselves. Eyebrows - it's something out of the ordinary (well at least not dirty hair). I like make-up, but do not like the picture.

18. Natural cute "girly" image is just what is needed for Ashley. It is the nature of a serious, purposeful, calm and kind girl, so I draw this conclusion. Ashley bangs is very suitable and gentle mejk perfectly reveals her as a true Woman.

19. Either Mary-Kate slept or she "hangover." Photo of a series of "you never know", and make-up do not like.

20. Mary-Kate gone too far. Select the color of the shadows in the color of the dress is beneficial, but not always the same ... I can imagine what it would be if she wore a light green dress. Lipstick is also an amateur, some it is associated with something obscene.

21. Excellent make-up and a great image. Ashley does not look "gray mouse" and this is very good, so there is in it something.

22. Mary-Kate ... It is in any gate not climbing. Just a natural deformity, with deliberate and special. Why? Tell me, why? "Brezhnev eyebrows" (although Leonid Ilyich they were much nicer) vygljadet disgusting and even the most impressive and beautiful make-up would not have saved the situation, let alone such a make even more.

23. Cute, very cute.

24. You have to compare, so the makeup still all right (in comparison with №22). Praise, praise.

25. Ashley on top! Just applause stylists! Made from the pupa queen. I enjoy not only make, but also haircut. Simply chic, shine, beauty.

26. So ends our "hits" gaze of Mary-Kate. I like this hair color, I would like something similar in disguise of black, but I do not know how to do it. I doubt that I will not spoil the barbershop hair. Maybe anyone encountered this problem? Makeup Mary-Kate is not bad, but the edge ... oh these, eyebrows ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting