Dress by designer

Short mini or just below the knee, extremely tight, baring his neck, shoulders and at the same time hiding the "hips" and "belly", tightens the chest and ass. Do you think there is no such dress? If you are sure of this, I hasten to reassure you.

Several years ago, a talented designer Herve Leger (Leroux) pondered to create a dress that would be slimming silhouette hides all the flaws and easily while sitting, as if gently hugging the shape of its owner. As a result of trial and error I was born the famous bandage dress by Hervé Léger, which is clothed in the fashionable women around the world and look at this amazing.

Ashley Madekwe, Herve Leroux, Mischa Barton

The first show of the designer held in 1989, but a strong demand for dresses mixed with lurex and elastane Lycra, came after the collection in 1993. Among the models that demonstrate the design of creation, then had Cindy Crawford. She became one of the first celebrities that make the crazy popularity of dresses does not subside until now.

It always surprises me the fact that, by and large, the same dress (the same material, the same strip) constantly bought by women of fashion from around the world for many years. Of course, the designers added thereto decorations, plumes, crystals, precious fabrics, different sewed strips, used different techniques of fabric dyeing and yet remain equal - incredible!

Girls in black

Anna Paquin, Megan Fox

Heather Graham, Kristin Cavallari

Leona Lewis, Hilary Duff

Meraya Carey

Paris Hilton

Girls in white

Emily Blunt, Rihanna

Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian

Paris Hilton, Elle Macpherson

Girls in red

Miranda Kerr

Chanel Iman

Anne Hathaway

Girls in all the other colors of the rainbow

Lindsay Lohan

Katy Perry

Fergie

Christina Aguilera

Gisele Bundchen, Katy Perry

Hilary Duff

Michelle Trachtenberg

Maria Sharapova

Hayden Panettiere

Paris Hilton, Carmen Electra

Blake Lively

Irina Shayk, Cheryl Cole

Amanda Bynes

Irina Shayk

Kate Beckinsale

Kristin Cavallari

Kim Kardashian

Miley Cyrus

Inna

Carrie Underwood

Hillary Swank

Jennifer Hudson

Cheryl Cole

Tyra Banks

Hilary Duff

Cassie

Katy Perry

Rachel Bilson

Beyonce

I dress women who want to be beautiful and to give pleasure to others. I like a woman in its classic sense: love her curves, shapes, breast, I'm just obsessed with the female body, and I like real women of real sizes. That's why I do not make clothes that hide the female form. I make clothes for women from 16 to 75 years. And they love me for what my clothes look provocative, but not vulgar. Unfortunately, a lot of clothes, which looks more like sacks of potatoes, and it's just driving me crazy! Herve L. Leroux

Tags

See also

New and interesting