What car ride wealthy

We look at what cars go the rich, famous and beautiful.

The fact that the premium car ride 19-year soplyushki, today will not surprise anyone. But unlike most, Demi Lovato has earned itself to Mercedes-Benz E350

"Mercedes" cars prefer other brands and Eddie Murphy. The actor goes on the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Even on the streets of our country towns "Lexus" ceased to be a curiosity, to say nothing then about Hollywood! Admirers of Japanese brand cars are:

Paris Hilton (the "Blonde in Chocolate» White Lexus LFA)

Ryan Phillip (Lexus LS Hybrid)

Little girl - a huge "gellentvagen." Hilary Duff and her powerful G-Wagon

Model and designer Petra Ecclestone, as the successor state of the millionth rider Bernie, can not ride a crappy car. Selecting beauty - white Range Rover with the inscription "Peter»

Black, but no less powerful Range Rover at the Beckham family

Scarlet Mini Cooper - cars for real lady. Blake Lively knows

Producer David Arquette latest models of cars prefers premium vintage. Arquette loves her "beauty» Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1975 issue

Kim Kardashian on dissecting the Ferrari 458

A designer Philipp Plein rolls his muse Lindsay Lohan on the Ferrari California

"I sit in a convertible, and go away to somewhere" - sang Love Assumption. In a convertible Porsche Carrera Cab, like Kate Walsh, I myself would have gone somewhere

Vanessa Hudgens goes to Audi S5

... And Kate Gosselin - in the Audi TT

Rappers are known for their propensity for ostentatious. While it may be chosen Flo Rida Bugatti Veyron for the fact that he "eats" a little of gasoline?))

Tags

See also

New and interesting