Hilary Duff

February 9, 2012

Having been in the doctor's office and making sure that everything is in order, Pregnant Hilary Duff in a hurry to the car to go home. Looks great, because a pregnant woman and a woman with a child in her arms - is the most beautiful sight that you can imagine. Dressed nice, at first glance does not even say that she is pregnant, although at the time she was eight months. I like bright knitted blouse, boots and denim mini skirt (yes, can wear mini and pregnant women), and only a combination of all this good triple. I do not know why, but I've always been partial to the combination of denim skirts and wide boots ...

What a beautiful!

February 14, 2012

Hilary leaves Californian restaurant, where she had just eat dense. A good way for pregnant women - a convenient and not ridiculous, such as overalls (I do not like overalls, though a matter of taste), or many of the dresses Jessica Simpson (I think you remember robes a la Pugacheva). By the way, Jessica still has not given birth, and time would have ... Oh, they will Kripen'ka daughter)

March 29, 2012

March 20 Hilary gave birth to her first child - a boy, who was named Luke - and already after 9 days of actress and singer first appeared in front of the paparazzi lenses. During the time spent in the hospital, 24-year-old Duff has not forgotten that she and her public personality just need to look spick and span, even after the birth of the baby, whom she loves and infinitely from birth that her soul is filled with happiness.

"Welcome to the world, Luke! We have become proud parents of a boy weighing in at a stunning 6 feet and 7 ounces. We are overjoyed and feel the happiest parents in the world! Kid surrounded by love, and I feel good child "(Hilary Duff, twitter)
In this photo Hilary one to one like her older sister Haylie, but the style is not exactly Duff, Sr., Jr. and Duff. Hilary torn loose on the bottom blue blouse, leopard printovannye light jeans, comfortable sandals, bag over his shoulder, as well as massive earrings, which she always had a special passion. Naturally, after the birth Duff can not be too thin, but still correctable and lose a few extra pounds it is not difficult.

March 30, 2012

Hilary walking around Hollywood in a simple, convenient onions, supplemented elegant hat. Not entirely successful in this manner she hid their volumes, still baggy gray jacket could be replaced with something more presentable, although its charm can be forgiven everything. Looks pretty, happy and as usual her make-AAP can only envy (or is it her skin is so perfect in itself?).

April 2, 2012

Hilary goes to Pilates class in Studio City. Pilates - a great thing, strengthen muscles, develop the flexibility and mobility and inter alia with the help of Pilates is the perfect place to lose weight, as did, for example, Miley Cyrus. Hilary, though not seeking to look like Miley, but do fitness after pregnancy is really necessary. However during pregnancy Duff went to pilates, so it is not the first time. Dressed in sports, in slimming black colors. I note that Hilary good selection of shoes.

April 6, 2012

Hilary and her little Luka sent to the medical center. Luke, you have all seen, so once again Duff does not want to show it (probably it and put photos of the child to her from behind at last). Set this time is even easier - fitting black sweater, leggings and ballet flats. In addition Hilary protect yourself from the sun by wearing sunglasses that were very becoming, despite the fact that they seem to be too big. Compared with March 29 Hilary noticeably lost weight.

April 20, 2012

Hilary leaves the beauty salon in West Hollywood in a nice everyday casual design images. Podvёrnutye jeans - a trendy hit of the spring as bright shoes, so wearing a combination of these things Duff made the right decision to do this. Here again only gray, and more open hands - it is not comme il faut. Well, speaking of that I can not say that she had a great styling. True, true, GORGEOUS!

April 23, 2012

Pleased as an elephant Mike Comrie and his wife Hilary leave the store in a cozy autfitah. Hilary wore a well-known LIC dark red, bright skinny jeans and comfortable ugg boots. It all looks together with a bunch of color and lack of make-up is not sloppy, as it happens, for example, Katie Holmes, and a very nice and natural. Maybe because Hilary carefully watching them, because it is a young mother, not a woman who has seven Fridays during the week and who dresses anyhow? (And even teaches her daughter to the same, by the way, say that Katie is pregnant again).

Tags

See also

New and interesting