Robert Englund / Freddy Krueger

Recently reviewed childhood favorite scary movie about Freddy Krueger, and involuntarily thought came: "But the man in the guise of well-known fictional serial killer I do not know ..." Indeed, who is familiar with Robert Englund? 64-year-old American appeared in 53 film productions and shot 2, but will remain forever in our memory terrifying Freddy. As statistics show, "A Nightmare on Elm Street" looked half the world's population, that is, three billion people, hence the question: is not it better to be an actor one, but such a role?

for the first time in his career, Robert gets the role in the movie "Buster and Billie" in the 27 years of age, and the first of the "nightmares" in theaters 10 years later (in 1984)

recalling the serial horror, one can not forget Freddie Spine rhyme

One, two, Freddy takes you away,

Three, four, locked the door of the apartment,

Five six, Freddy wants to eat you all,

Seven, eight, someone will come to you without asking,

Nine, ten, never sleep children ...

so Englund was involved in the shooting of five consecutive parts fi thriller about Krueger (1984-1989), after which he tried to escape, taking a variety of roles (in the films "The Phantom of the Opera," "Dance of Death" and others.), but came back in the familiar (and more than successful) way Freddie in 1991

3 years later, the actor had time to re-dress fancy mask around the world - the latest (as everyone thought) of the "Nightmare on Elm Street 7: New Nightmare»

let me, many will disagree, but I'm sure that popular actor still brought one role, the other forty - as completely unknown Robert (before ...) and already Robert-Freddie (after ...)

Oh, and in confirmation of this - year 2003, the last (yet?) Englund appearance in "his" image

P.S. Kruger in 2010 - is not the same ... why?))

Tags

See also

New and interesting