Beautiful people

The beautiful face - this is a great happiness for the person to whom it was revealed, and for someone who had the pleasure to admire them. Contemplation beautiful face improves the mood of people and pleases them.

There are four qualities of a beautiful face:
- Beautiful face fortunate makes him who contemplates;
- Contemplation of the face of a beautiful man gives a true delight;
- View of a beautiful face awakens in man the generosity and courage;
- Pretty face helps to achieve wealth and high position, and the one who has it, and the one who admires them.

I would like to show you some photos of beautiful and famous people unknown to me ... that moment I fell in love ...

1.Odri Hepburn. Do not add not subtract ... her smile alone is worth ...

2.Sofi Lauren. Incredibly beautiful woman and his and our time ... I can not tear his eyes from her ...

3.Dzhina Lollobrigida. Beautiful no words ... in my opinion it all the weather make it the eyes and lips ... I think that in the rest of the standard features ...

4.Ayshvariya Paradise. I have no words on its beauty, it is only interested in one question she could get at absolutely typical (apparently) people?

5.Marion Cotillard. She mystery to me ... such a beautiful sight ... do not know what from her wait ... here

6.Nataliya Oreiro. If you knew with what I went a proud face when a friend of mine for all of our mutual friends said that I look like her, my happiness knew no bounds incredible charisma ... she ...

7. Megan Fox. Not actress, alas for me, but it sure is beautiful ... say that her crooked nose and giving her that same zest ... in any case, even if it is plastic, it was very lucky ...

8. Nicole Sherzingrer. I love these Eastern European face, very beautiful.

9. Priyanka Chopra and Shah Rukh Khan. Very beautiful and separately and together at all chic ... I know that he is married, but often see with the photos made it the paparazzi ...

10. Zuleika Rivera Mendoza. Despite the fact that I'm bad for competitions such as Miss and so on, but you can not mention the winner of Miss Universe 2006. Peerless just ...

I would also like to include in this post photo absolutely unknown to me people, but also made me admire them ...

11. This is a photo from the category of "I forgot where I was." Who is this man I do not know, but I know for sure that if I passed the window and saw him there ... this would be my way clearly ended.

12. The tired look and those sensual lips ...

13. It is said that the singer, the name I do not know unfortunately ... in any case the beauty of it is alive and well ...

14.Glaza this girl just a bomb, so to speak ... if it looks, you can and forget what got to say ...

15. This is clearly a model ... a person is said to be commercial ...

16.Znayu he starred in the movie Jennifer Lopez Ain`t It Funny in the form of a gypsy, I conquered what else to add ...

17. The look of this girl conquered ...

18. It would like to know the names of these young women ... just beautiful, and especially the right of the eyes ... ... mmm ...

19.Devushka driving is even sexy, not that nice ... to say there is not

20. Beautiful girl but still smiling ... no pompous and arrogant look in his eyes ... a rarity

21. I know that this model of Georgia ... among all the nations of the Caucasus representatives, apparently attracted only Georgians ...

22. My eyes froze when I saw her face ... his eyes chic ...

Thank you for attention…

Tags

See also

New and interesting