Freddie Mercury

I think now is the time to remember one of the top geniuses of music, whose name is Freddie Mercury. The media referred to him more often in connection with the tour «Queen», along with Adam Lambert and the completion of the Olympic Games in London (a huge hologram of Freddie impressed many), but everyone understands that to these highlights of his memory live in the hearts of men. People of different ages, races and walks of life. Freddie's musical talent is immortal and will praise the more our grandchildren (well, I, at least, I hope for their reasonableness), well, someone besides the music of this master the honor to communicate with him. All Friends celebrity said that Freddie - kind-hearted man, and to communicate with him is a pleasure. Millions of fans and unimaginable fame all over the world that the British did not change one iota until the end of his short life (he died Mercury from AIDS at age 45), he loved life, people and animals. So who was listed among his star friends and acquaintances?

Freddy in the company while still a young aspiring actress Catherine Zeta's John

Freddie drinks with Elton John

Mercury in the company of Ringo Starr

«Queen» and Diego Maradona

Andy Warhol

Michael Jackson was one of the most beloved friends Freddie

Mercury, Paul McCartney and Bono sing something in one microphone

Singer Jane Seymour

With her well and Boy George

Freddie with one of the most spectacular blondes 90 - Samantha Fox

Two legendary Profile - David Bowie and Freddie Mercury

Montserrat Caballe was one of the best friends of Freddie. Together they sang not one song ...

Freddie and George Michael

Rod Stewart and Paul McCartney often rested on the scene, along with Mercury

Young, green Freddy Mercury and Mick Jagger

Freddie and Annie Lennox, who spoke at the closing of the Olympic Games in 2012, as one of the most famous British pop singers

In an embrace with great Liza Minnelli

Tags

See also

New and interesting