A collection of newspaper clippings ... E.Uorhol

I - this is what he says about me is my collection of newspaper clippings ... E.Uorhol
Unfortunately, not everyone of us has the opportunity to look at this collection, so trying to unravel the identity of Andy Uorhala, do not have to settle for his newspaper clippings, but rather his newspaper clippings about him. Even it is impossible to understand who he was such the genius who turned all modern art.

I think it is not necessary once again to pour out of a sieve biographical facts. Fortunately, now there is the Internet, and everyone can satisfy their interest with respect to the dates "was born, baptized and died." Much more reasonable it seems to me to talk about what is so incredible did Andy Warhol.

First of all, as a creative person, I was amazed and pleased that thanks to him the artists and other representatives of creative professions, learned without shame and remorse to say that the talent they want to make money, not just to express themselves. It Uorhal brought art to the level of a tool receiving the money, big money. In his biography, I read the phrase, which he thought of the invitation friend that he needed to draw what he loves most:

That's how I started to draw money.

Andy Warhol, Guns

Andy Warhol, Optical Car Crash

Andy Warhol, Flowers

Deborah Harry by Andy Warhol

The desire to earn Uorhala motivated to appeal to the masses, to the active promotion of its own brand. It thus was born pop art. Refusal of elitism and an appeal to the mass, replicating all of its work - these are absolutely new to the world of art by Andy things paved the way to success. This discovery has allowed all of his followers to be known, accessible understanding of the common people and financially successful artists.

At the time, Andy realized that the world is surprisingly naive. People are willing to declare the bank cheap soup museum treasures, thereby providing him worldwide fame and a comfortable existence.

On the genius of the artist can be judged by its contradictions. The most interesting phenomena can not cause unambiguous sense, and Andy, one half of humanity thinks it the dawn of a new art, the second - its complete degradation. However, for those and for others it was the epitome of New York: the extravagant, unpredictable aesthetic.

Andy Warhol once said that art can be everything, it is important - as it is to teach the people. Confirmation of this we now see every day everywhere.

Sometimes something seems beautiful simply because slightly different from the surrounding objects - these words have turned the entire art world.

New York critic Patterson Sims wrote:

He made us feel that even in the most insignificant trifles and everyday great hidden meaning. Its banks are full of poetry, they reveal the essence of things.

Talking about it can be a very long time. Several thousand characters say what I would like. But in conclusion, I would like to give his statement, which at one time formed my appearance:
Cleanliness - it is so important! Well-groomed people are really beautiful. It does not matter what they are, who they are, how much are their ornaments and clothes, and how well they make, if they are not clean, they are ugly. The most common and unfashionable people in the world can be beautiful, if very well maintained.

Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol

Tags

See also

New and interesting