Who Rihanna by nature

Who Rihanna by nature - the victim or the hunter? During the 24 years she has experienced a lot: in 2007, a young girl from Barbados for the first time learned that such fame in 2009 it beat its own boyfriend, in 2011 she recorded sixth album, and in 2012 starred in the film, said goodbye to his beloved grandmother and re-admitted love Chris Brown. In a candid interview, she told Oprah Winfrey that still can not forget his first love, and wants to return everything back, despite the humiliation received. Broken Heart singer longing for love, but Chris could not give it to her, because he has been more than a year another lover. Fans of Rihanna spare Woman, knowing that as long as that in the head Brown, of any men, and have the more children (and their Rea really wants to) can not be considered. But the positive aspects of the situation three years ago, which is now as relevant as ever, are two: Rihanna unwittingly propiarit themselves and their work, and realized that you can not blindly trust men. Now she is successful, but the love she is clearly not enough, what they say, and many of her personal quotations ...

Music - my inspiration. That's all I need.

I was always good at hiding his emotions. Every time I did not want to show what is happening inside of me, I just controlled myself. But I stopped doing it.

People perceive abnormal everything I say, everything I wear, the places where I go. This is stupid, even absurd. I am 24 years old. At that age normally go to clubs. People - hypocrites, can not wait to say that in your address biting mot.

Nothing in this world is not given easily. You always have to sacrifice something. If I'm doing my favorite thing, I have to put up with all the muck that accompanies this business. And I have a lot of work.

I'm not going to leave the music business for a movie. I love music too.

All I feel is reflected in my music. I am an honest, frank girl.

Life is a very difficult thing, she cooks a lot of testing, there are many twists and turns. But everything, absolutely everything that happens to us, good or bad, something to teach us, gives experience. All life events shape our personality, character, attitudes, and this applies to both professional life and personal.

Always, at any time of year, you need to wear sexy underwear. Even if you are wrapped in a fur coat, we must not forget that at some point you will have to remove yourself from.

Talent is required, but it is not enough. Winners should be more character!

When I hear about "Rihanna, Rihanna, Rihanna," then it is hardly noticed. But if someone will call "Robin", I immediately respond (Robin - the singer's first name).

I never play by the rules. On the contrary, I always break them.

I wore the clothes of his brother, wore dresses with sneakers or even run barefoot. For this I got it from my mother. "You can cut yourself," - she said. Once I climbed trees, stolen coat, catching birds - doing stupid things that seem to us funny. My cousin and I were the only girls in the company, and we have been able to fend for themselves: the boys do not really want to play with us.

I want to file a correct example, but at the same time to live their lives.

In the movie, I would have played a maniac, or lesbian, or both.

No matter what you want from life, just know - always difficult to start.

Music is in my blood!

It is an indescribable feeling when I stand on stage and realize that all these people are here because of me.

If people show finger at you, it means you have something of themselves represent.

I do not really know how to make friends, in fact. I am a sociable person, but never go forward. I like to watch the people first.

For me, the glass is always half full, not empty. I try to appreciate the moment.

Integrity - is freedom. People are running from the truth and sweep everything under the carpet. But after a while you lift the carpet and see so much dust and dirt, and how much you could not imagine.

Fidelity - it's such a rarity and value. It is not innate sense, be true - that decision.

I have become too thin, and not happy about it. I went too far. I would like to be a little bit fuller. I want back my old ass!

I had a lot of trial and error before you get what I'm there.

I was very amused to dress up - choose unconventional outfits, create some image to be unusual. I - an actress, and I like to do.

I never wanted to meet with the white guys. But it passed when I saw Justin Timberlake, Orlando Bloom, Paul Walker ...

Most of all I love the guys in growth. It should not be less than 6 feet. He also should know what he wants from life. I do not want a guy who can cheat.

Before, I only listened to reggae, after moving to America, I was faced with completely different types of music. I want to try everything and try to mix a little bit.

Dancing was just part of my culture during their stay in Barbados.

All my friends - guys. For some reason I can not get along with the girls. I have three friends and a million friends Man.

If I had not become a singer, I would become a psychologist.

I like to watch TV and cook something sharp little. I love the island! I cook fish curry and other spices. Sometimes I try to cook something Italian.

I lay down to sleep like Rihanna and woke up like Britney Spears (about the incident with Chris Brown).

Now we are building a new friendship, we - very close friends (Robin about Chris Brown).

I'm open to love. But the guys have to earn it. Because as soon as they receive it, they begin to want something else. Men are like hunters: they like to chase. Therefore it is necessary to continue their scheming.

I really consider myself a masochist. Not to say that I'm proud of that, but I think it's okay for a man who has faced violence detstve.Takie people can not appreciate the scent of roses, until ukolyutsya its thorns.

Tags

See also

New and interesting