Images of Rihanna

May 1, 2012

New York. Rihanna leaves her hotel in parallel signing autographs "suffering." Youth bow + minimum of makeup - the last time one of the main options for street-style Rea. According to rumors the singer was addicted to alcohol and smoking, so the effect of poor health she did not have time to care for themselves. I do not know whether to believe this information, but one of the Western sources added fuel to the fire by stating that Jay-Z wants his players fell into rehab. So there you have it ...

On Rihanna:

T-shirt with the inscription of Ksubi «If I Were Riding A Horse I'd Wear Flanel But I'm Going To The Disco So I Wear Channel» (cost 2500 rubles)

Overalls Armani (the cost of 16 000 rubles)

Bag Celine ($ 80 000)

The same day Rihanna changed into a gentle everyday image that for some reason, literally destroyed in the eyes of gross sneakers. Rihanna - skilled worker to combine incongruous (sometimes succeeds and sometimes not ...). Like coral sweater, but everything else ... a quiet horror.

On Rihanna:

Shorts Topshop (cost 2200 rubles)

May 2, 2012

Rihanna is sent to the office to settle some business. Here's the sporty image is really good, do not say anything. Here at least there things from other styles, and the last in the post too daring outfit no hint ...

On Rihanna:

Shirt UNIF (cost 2 000)

Sneakers Converse (cost 3500 rubles)

May 3, 2012

Rihanna leaves the TV show «SNL». Jeans and shoes, to my taste, but no jacket and cap.

On Rihanna:

Jeans Citizens of Humanity (cost 6500 rubles)

Suede shoes Manolo Blahnik (value 20 000)

Cap Trapstar (price of 1 600 rubles)

May 13, 2012

Rihanna again left New York City hotel. It seems that the stars simply live in hostels. Onions on Rea Excellent: Gangsta - it's cool, and jeans sitting on her boyfriends better than one might think. Notably thinner it is, of course.

On Rihanna:

Jeans Acne ($ 12 000)

Shoes Timberland (cost 5 000)

May 14, 2012

Night street, Rihanna. Again, New York and again the same hotel. This time, the singer appeared in a feminine image, which is rare, because it is daring girl. Skirt opens grown thin legs, the most important thing, in my opinion, in this way, and the rest and to catch the eye not for that ...

On Rihanna:

Shirt Alexander McQueen (9000 rubles)

Skirt by Chloe Sevigny ($ 12 000)

Sandals Jimmy Choo ($ 13 000)

May 20, 2012

"Rich" - this is the adjective in the sleeveless Rea and judging by her income that is true ... clothes just for the airport, where the singer appeared in London.

On Rihanna:

Vest Joyrich (cost 3500 rubles)

Glasses Ray Ban (cost 6500 rubles)

May 25, 2012

Rihanna leaves the club «My Studio» in Los Angeles. For the perfect party image, jacket, colored by «Tie-Dye» I won my heart, and shorts and LaBute - is generally a Best Of The Best.

On Rihanna:

Jacket Isabel Marant

Shorts Ksubi (cost 6500 rubles)

Shoes Christian Louboutin

May 25, 2012

Rihanna is sent to the restaurant.

On Rihanna:

Sneakers Adidas (cost 2200 rubles)

Cap Peace, Love & Understanding ($ 11 000)

June 2, 2012

Rihanna at the airport LAX.

On Rihanna:

Mike Chloë Sevigny

Cap Trapstar (price of 1 600 rubles)

Sneakers Air Jordan Playoff 12 Retro (cost 5200 rubles)

Backpack Fendi (EUR 23 000)

Headphones Skullcandy (cost 5 000)

June 3, 2012

Rihanna near the club «Greystone Manor».

Jacket APC x Carhartt (cost of 17 000 rubles)

Skirt Miss Selfridge (price of 1 000 rubles)

June 11, 2012

Rihanna in New York in a provocative manner. Leaf - underwear, but Rea put it right into the street without clothing. What is she thinking? Previously, because this was not Hurry ... she found a couple, but it goes beyond the brink of impropriety and will walk the streets with a fig leaf ...

On Rihanna:

Lace top

Skirt Topshop (cost 2500 rubles)

Sneakers Converse (price of 1 500 rubles)

Tags

See also

New and interesting