Evolution hairstyle Rihanna

Rihanna - girl with changeable views. It is true shoumenka, which is used to shock the audience and contrast with others, but what is surprising is that with its inherent eccentricity in the choice of hairstyles, it remains an icon of hair-world. That Rihanna sets the fashion for a particular hairstyle, haircut, yes even hair color! Changing, but always remains interesting! Believe me, this is not given to everyone, and it is as if nothing had happened continues his experiments with hair, which she in fact is not so much, but the capacity to help! So many times come across a collection of hairstyles Rea, but never saw the full, which would be the greatest number of options for consideration and detealnogo own ideas, and so fills the gaps of other Internet sites. Summer is coming soon, so I suggest to change the haircut, hairstyle or hair of color, following the example of the singer.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty began his singing career as an ordinary girl does not stand out. You look at it and it is unlikely to remember, though her face is expressive, not argue with that. In that period of his creative life Rihanna was fair-haired girl with brown curls, which allowed the singer to do a lot of different hairstyles - from curls in the style of "disco" to modern Ragged pilings. Healthy, shiny, well-groomed hair look natural and beautiful, but nothing original in it there on the stage and looked Rea blёklo.

Rihanna fits the image of a romantic nymphs. Again hair color she beautiful, but the haircut ordinary, although practical - you can create in his mind all that your heart desires. In principle, this Rihanna and began, but only with the help of a personal hairdresser, she pays a weekly almost one million rubles (in this respect, it beats all imaginable and unimaginable records). Ideal begins with retro hairstyle in the style of the 30s and ends extravagant fleece, but no matter how well made they were laying, Rihanna looks boring. Against the background of ever-changing stars in particular ...

Abrupt change of hairstyle singer was a surprise to many, but a pleasant surprise, because thanks to her most of the girls got a stylish bob. In addition, Rihanna dyed, becoming burning brunette. This period is the most popular and most beloved fans stars because it was then that she looked more attractive than most. Black Becomes Her, and haircut, albeit short, but allows you to do a lot of pilings. The main thing to include fantasy and a little poraskinut brains.

Ragged fringe on Ri me pretty especially because she had a very high forehead.

At 21, Rihanna hair cut even shorter without fear of any change (though read somewhere that she was afraid of something and actually nothing, because she practically bald head and all that is in it - artfully created by the wizard). Even then, she shaved whiskey, so that now she walks with a similar haircut for it is nothing new. I would say that with the mohawk, which was in 2009, it was hotter than it is now ... The paradox, because usually girly look better with long luxurious hair.

Aggressive hair color last year replaced the softer wheat shade that Rihanna will soon also eliminated, replacing it with a bright red color and a scythe to the waist, no doubt, of extension, but looking very natural ...

The most striking images of the (literally):

For a moment even thought that Rihanna returns to his "shatenistym 'origins, but in vain tried to persuade fans of the singer to leave everything as it is, because it was painted over and replaced haircut. Well at least in one clip she could appear in the gangsta image. All these handkerchiefs and kucheryashki I liked.

Rihanna and blonde and brunette - for every taste and color. Of course, it is better to be tёmnenkoy since she mulatochka.

Blond woman:

Brunette woman:

Recently, she did a bang, I was pleased. She is young and hides the forehead. I wonder if Rihanna dare ever do hairstyle style ghetto inhabitants? It would be interesting to see ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting