Megan Fox

This year privnёs to life recognized by the Hollywood beauty Megan Fox is much more than she could imagine. And her happiness lies not in a successful career, and in the long-awaited birth of first child, son Noah Shannon, who was born on September 27, 2012. A couple of years ago, one could not have imagined that one of the sexiest women of modern cinema would leave everything and begin to think about the children, but only one Megan knew how strong her dream of her own child. The dream came true and, more recently, since the new forces, the actress has plunged in the secular world. Young Mother, in the opinion of some fans became more delicate and feminine, but others miss the old fox - sexy girls from the "Transformers", believing that Megan she spoiled her looks. Everyone has an opinion, to impose one as opposed to another silly, but I think everyone will agree that motherhood is most strongly influenced by the style of the actress. Megan has become much more elegant and discreet in choosing the outfits, and the figure (which amazingly) still the same ideal.

I propose to look at the recent images of the 26-year-old Megan.

1) February 27, Fox visited Jay Leno show and chatting with its leading role in the film "Friends with Kids" does not even let slip that she wants to have children and even pregnant. In the studio, she appeared in a stylish set Dolce & Gabbana and black shoes with a strap at the ankle by Brian Atwood.

2) From about the third month of pregnancy, the actress skillfully concealed interesting position in an elegant dress the color of melted milk from Elie Saab Haute Couture. Photos with Photo call the painting "Friends with Kids»:

3) The first "big" output Megan after birth on 28 November. She appeared at a press conference the comedy "Love is a grown-up" and said that it plans to do with my career in the future.

"It is terrible that women in the film industry over the years, may lose its spark. That's what we're afraid. I compare it to basketball, which 33 or 34, but people say that they are only old people because they take the place of the younger. The same situation is with actresses. I am 26, but time is ticking. I do not have much time to shine appearance, but I am grateful for the life of the marriage, which I have found a true friend and partner. With my husband, I feel like a stone wall, and I am very pleased to know that we'll grow old together, and that he loves me no matter how old I am. Most likely, I will no longer play a sex bomb, and I will comedienne. »

4) December 7 Meg and her husband Brian Austin Green visited the «March of Dimes Celebration of Babies», an event devoted to all Hollywood mommy and daddy. There, the actress shared the most intimate, describing newborn son.

"Now I'm head over heels in love with Noah and did not want to retreat to a single step. I do not want to go to the gym, I want to be always at home. With motherhood has finally come to me sensation of death. I understand that in this life I will not have enough time to be with Noah. You realize how fast time flies. He is only 8 weeks, but I do not want him growing up so fast. When he was just 5 days - I was crying because of this. Maybe it's silly, but I want every second lasted an eternity. »

5) December 12 Megan demonstrated her great figure in Hollywood at the premiere of "Love is a grown-up." To do this, she chose a fitting burgundy dress Roland Mouret, complemented by black boats with a spiked by Christian Louboutin.

6) On the same day, along with actress Jessica Alba has announced the nominees for the «Golden Globe Awards» in a dress with a floral print from Giambattista Valli.

Photos from the paparazzi after the birth of Noah:

Megan had lunch with her husband in a local restaurant. Paparazzi are not found her near the hospital after birth, staged a mass attack.

Before closing the comedy show "Love in an adult».

Parents took his son on a scheduled scan at the clinic of Beverly Hills.

Tags

See also

New and interesting