Public Events

This girl called main silly Hollywood and she seems in no hurry to debunk this view, because as said Megan Fox, and we are talking about her, she does not want to apologize for who she really is. The very image of Megan does not resist silly girls, and strongly supports it, giving the "masterpiece" of interviews and appearing on the red carpet with a vicious-faced ladies.

Argue that premieres this 24-year-old actress, who, incidentally, has long been not free, amazingly good, is not possible under the spotlight since she is a chic, sparkle and beauty in one.

And despite the fact that Megan calls himself Dirt:

Intolerable to live with me. I'm messy. My dirty stuff as soon as I take them off. I forget to wash the toilet. My friends always tell me: Megan, you went to the toilet and not washed for a.
And lover of tattoos:

People do not like me because I have tattoos. This is not normal, because now 2011 instead of 1950. Not only sailors do a tattoo. This kind of art and I like it.
At all events she still looks gorgeous, like a Hollywood star home. So, take a look at this blue-eyed American woman on some of its public outlets that I remembered most.

1. Megan in burgundy dress at the premiere of "Transformers." The figure is the dress fits perfectly, legs Megan awesome.

2. Megan in a short black dress. Looks perfectly, by the way, this is one of my favorite outlets Meg. It is worth noting and beautiful makeup.

3. Fox in "girly" pink dress. I never thought that such a dress she is suitable, but the color is somehow emphasized her beauty. Still, brunettes goes pink!

4. absurd haircut, but the dress is beautiful, straight piece of art.

5. Again and again her pink suits. Only here the figure underlined many times better.

6. Brunette in red. What could be better? Probably only blonde, though not the fact ...

7. Megan seems partial to red, because several outfits chosen by it, namely that color.

8. The most striking image of Megan. Provided everything - the dark, like a night, hair, bright blue eyes and, of course, a yellow dress.

9. "Golden" Megan at the ceremony "Golden Globe».

10. Oh, this cut-out! Probably, it is brought to mind all the men who are at the premiere of ...

11. White dress I like, but not really. I think it is not for her, even though someone believes in it it looks like a Greek goddess. Opinion interesting, but here and make-up, hairstyle and do not really pull out that they had a goddess ... But photo of the car like there is insanely beautiful.

12. The classic dress with a twist. It was she who saved the whole outfit.

13. Premiere of "Tranformerov" in Moscow. Here it is incredible. I note that the dress from Armani, made to order, played a major role in this.

14. The premiere of the film "Jennifer's Body", but here all the attention the body of Megan Fox, singer of one of the main roles ...

Photo: megan-fox.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting