Street bows Megan Fox

Wardrobe Megan Fox almost does not change with time, because things there are so comfortable and practical, and that a change is nothing special. The actress has never aspired to be a fashion icon, and felt comfortable dominant indicator of a good thing. I'll give tribute to Megan and say that virtually everything she puts on, it looks great! You do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand that things in her perfect figure, to which should aspire all the girls (remember that very soon the summer). Today, a look at the street style Megan, beginning in 2005, and admire her gorgeous figure (the incentive for self-improvement really good) ...

2005-2006 year. Style Megan has not yet formed, not only due to the fact that at that time she was only 19-20 years old, and more and because of that to Brian Austin Green, she met with the awful tasteless, and generally awful young man who instilled in his shabby dress sense and her as well. In the photo are seen below has a simple premise, but a good choice, because before that it was much worse ... Believe me.

2007. Megan shows love for sneakers, uggam, jeans and a simple T-shirt, not forgetting that sometimes is dressed poseksualnee, thereby emphasizing the dignity of the figure, to the newly-made Chevalier (in her case, the future husband Brian Austin Green) will not slipped. < br />

2008. There is still a favorite of sports stuff Megan, but his tee shirt and pants, it does not lose its "I" and everything remains the same sex as for example in the first post pictures where you can see her shapely legs. The only thing I do not like is the fact that Fox during this period often wears heels, head over heels, "falling in love" in Sandals and shoes, because it is not so high, and the pair would see not prevented ...

year 2009. Probably the most popular of the "stylish periods" Meghan. At this time, Fox was showing all its advantages and disadvantages of hiding absolutely right, moreover, in 2009, she wore hats and caps - that's my weakness.

2010. Sexual, but conveniently Megan goes to bum-style. Scruffy and not very loved me. I think any man will not like it if a woman is to dress, but ringed Megan Brian seems happy with everything. Well, just so chudnenko.

2011. Megan continues to carry bulky items, though her figure allows a lot more. In the wardrobe firmly fixed cap and boots appear.

year 2012. Boots and a cap were the best friends of the actress and her main attribute style. In vain she is very vain ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting