By Armani Underwear

Today it was announced that Rihanna will be a new collection of underwear by Emporio Armani Megan Fox instead. That is the policy of the brand - no matter what the famous and beautiful representative of its long advertise products he can not - we need new faces, but rather the body. At the time, Megan Fox "pushed" to the post of celebrities representing underwear Armani, Victoria Beckham, as well as Victoria's husband David Beckham was replaced by another football player, Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo sported a Armani pants long - last year was replaced by tennis player Rafael Nadal. Now here's another mess - Rihanna instead of Megan Fox.
Personally, I think that Rihanna does not quite fit into this group of people with perfect bodies and "thoroughbred" European appearance. No, Rihanna in her very beautiful, but the nature of it fit to advertise some youth clothing brand. But this is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the bosses Emporio Armani, which appear in the selection of representatives for the new collections are guided by the principle: Armani underwear in must be the celebrity, which at its peak at this time. Finest hour Megan was a year ago, and now it's time to Rihanna.

But enough speculation. I propose simply to admire the celebrity photos in underwear Armani.
Photos Rihanna will appear only in the fall, so we have to be content with what we have.

Victoria Beckham in 2007. Do not forget that this woman had three children! What a body!

Victoria and her husband David Beckham. Do not look away!

Cristiano Ronaldo

Megan Fox. IMHO - it is better to be a model than an actress. Megan is very photogenic and her perfect body for these photo shoots

Rafael Nadal. This guy is too personal, but David I liked a lot more.

Tags

See also

New and interesting