9 rules of life Polunin, who wants to listen

Vyacheslav Polunin — people, in whose eyes love, wisdom, and warm lamp light. He's incredibly friendly with themselves: does what likes, does what likes, even though it is prestigious and brings money. His philosophy is an example of how harmonious, fun and happy to live. Such a person wants to believe.

Therefore, the Website shares his wise thoughts best clown and magician in the world.

1. Don't take a sandwich bigger than your mouth. A simple rule that I follow. Effort a person a certain number.

2. Take the barrels exactly as you carried them Jogging, skipping. Whistling. And embracing. A simple thing, but follow her need. Here I'm doing the schedule for the year: a tour there, the tour here... I know three of the play worked — the fourth should be a day off, because it will always decline. And you'll never give what you have.

3. For somewhere to break through, you need to assemble a team. This is the closest people, without which you are lost. I have a story I can't do anything alone, for me the more people the better.

4. Important point — all love, all surrender to the fullest. You need the whole hog, as in rock-n-roll to flew your partner to the ceiling.Never skimp. Spend on everything, without end. It will come back.

5. My law: all cynics and whiners — out.Never these people do not have Affairs. Terribly contagious, infects immediately. After all, what build happiness happy and in love? That they make air bubbles and some bits of fluff. And it need to get into the cloud. When some cynic will say: "It's a feather!" — all, all goes to hell!

6. We must learn from children: they are the happiest creatures in the world. My main teachers — children, dogs, crazy, drunkards, I watch them. In some way they manage, without thinking, to take each step, and Bouncing.

7. In you begins a professional, when you understand how to do it. I Raikin tail many years went. Somehow came to him in sederhana condition because I failed the show. "All I'm an artist, I don't want more..."
And he said, "Fool. Because right now you become an artist. You understand that this is not so, not so. And now you want so and so. This is your life lesson, artistic. Now you starts artist."

8. Need to find a form in which the separation will take place of human. It's a terrible experience for any person. To abandon your friends or part with his beloved and so on. And we need to find the form in which it is all human.

9. To be happy, you have to whistle. Here we have two days here was spent with Boris Grebenshikov and decided that we are a little confused, and ceased to whistle. To be happy, you have to whistle. Not because I want to be happy, because happy people whistle.

Source openmonte, moulinjaune
Photo eastnews preview
Author Violetta Makeyeva

See also
10 recipes of happiness from your favorite childhood clown Vyacheslav Polunin
A simple rule of life from Peter Mamonov

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie/prostye-pravila-zhizni-ot-petra-mamonova-472805/

Tags

See also

New and interesting