5 Rules of cheerful happy clown Slava Polunin

There are people from which emanate rays of light. And when they say they want to trust. Vyacheslav Polunin just one of them. His life story and creative successes said that he has much to learn. It all seemed to glow with happiness and is ready to share it with everyone!

Editorial Website secretly in love with the work of Slava Polunin and publishes his secret of happiness, time-tested.

Get your next only to those who want to hug How do you manage not to get bored with each other? There is one trick. I specifically do so that the artists could not always be together. I separate them at a time.

Do not do what you do not like
Then I asked: Well, let me go, I have a contract for a year, but I can not any more! I was told, they say, you find yourself instead of someone of quality, and release. I pulled out into the street, got into a taxi - and suddenly a miracle happened. It turned out to be the driver Yuri Medvedev. He worked at the Taganka Theater, wonderful mime. He dreamed of being a clown. A taxi moonlighting. And I told him: "Yuri, you have to work tomorrow, Cirque du Soleil clown." He had not sat down to happiness! For him - a dream job. And for me to escape from there - were saved.

Do not talk about the bad
Do not take a sandwich more than mouth
transforms life into a work of art I got it, needs a home! It began a long process. Outlined ten cities in the world where, in my opinion, it is possible to live happily. Each lived a bit and realized that the best option - to Paris. But Paris, I do not like: there is jostling. So he measured the radius of half an hour from the city (aka friends do not go), and began to search. Moreover, the house must have been to the mill. So I imagine nafantaziroval.

And I found. In our yellow mill each room its name and the soul. For example, in the room, "Grandmother," we dragged hundreds of items from flea markets. Or "Tower Tales" - an ideal children's room. And then there are the gardens. In them we also fantasized. Somehow I wanted to change color meadow. None of the gardener did not take, they say, the grass does not get along with that, it will not work ... I went and did. And I have a big meadow with a diameter of 50 meters every two weeks to change color: green, yellow, red, pink ...

via www.lemoulinjaune.com/ru/glavnaya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting