11 things that are important to get done before the New Year

Late December - it's time to sum up the year. And although the whole year has been made a lot of cases in the end of it there will always be those that we have postponed until the last moment.

Journalist and blogger Alexander Kalashnikov made a small list of things that must be done before the New Year to meet the January 1, dignity. And we are in the Website fully agree with him.

1. Give things other people h3> Someone forgot to have his glove, someone - a scarf or board games. Someone you still have to give money or a certain order. Everything should be back! New Year's Eve does not like to debtors free of anything that holds you. Try to pay off your debts and do not store at home other people's things.

2. Discard the old, unnecessary things, and all the "stuff» h3> The old microwave that no longer works, iron that just does that constantly flows, or the Christmas tree Christmas toys that each time wander from one box to another ... General Cleaning unison say, "Yes!". And we do not just throw out or give away everything and getting rid of unnecessary things. Broken or defective items that you want to repair or alter - in the trash. If the long-promised something to sew and wear, but this is not done - in the trash. No excuses. New Year - the year of the net.

3. Finish important tasks that lay throughout the year. At least one! H3> Look at your endless lists. Yes, a lot of cases. But there will be many times. Choose a "top three" - the oldest and most important problems - and solve them! It is important to close the extra door to 2016 before you open new ones. To make it to grow and where to move. Close scoring session to complete the quarterly report, to get finally to the grandmother to finish repairs to read a book, etc. Anything but that putting off for a year or all did not dare to do. It's time!

4. Ask for forgiveness from those you have hurt or offended someone, and forgive the offenders themselves h3> It is important to come in the New Year without resentment over his shoulders, with a smile and with love to all the people around. Yes, you have offended someone, someone did not understand, you're someone to say a little too much emotion. Forget, apologize and move on. They say to ask for forgiveness is never too late. It came the very right moment. Believe me, first of all, you feel better! At least just write. It's that simple!

5. To say thank you to those who made your year beautiful h3> How important it is to thank those who made your year special! Who ever made your year! For me, the word "thank you" was the most magical. And I ask all of whom are familiar, to say it more often. You'll see your life will begin to smile!

6. Analyze the year h3> To sum up - it is an integral part of the year. Free for a loved one or beloved 10-15 minutes and awards Personal Award in 2015. It may be the song of the year, the films of the year, the place, the dating years. Optionally, you can add your prize all you want. All that you will find significant and important. So you firstly think of all the events of the last year, and secondly, to understand where to go in the new year. Also noted for themselves spaces to fill them in the 2012th. For example, I realized that this year never went any ballet or the opera. And yet, I have not signed up for a dance. But I have done in this area a couple of important steps. Vector set for 2016!

7. Create a jar wishes for 2016 h3> I'm just taking the usual half-liter jar, decorate it as I want, and until 1 January 2016 put into it all the desires that come into my head. And I believe that as soon as January 1, 2016 the bell chimes, my wishes will come true. After this whole year I did not touch the jar, and the following year checks that came true and what is not. Already I am waiting for the New Year, to discover the old and the new fill.

8. Congratulate your neighbors Happy New Year h3> To atmosphere tale has come to your house - it is necessary to create it everywhere. Inside and around it. Write nice wishes on cards and put them in your neighbors' mailboxes. Do you really have nothing to say to those with whom you live side by side? If you do not know the neighbors - this is the time to get acquainted. And if the quarrel - the perfect occasion to make peace and normalize relations.

9. Dress up the Christmas tree h3> Well, that without it anywhere! What's a holiday without a Christmas tree? Specifying the laziest: remove the Christmas tree ornaments and Christmas tree itself, if it is. And let's all calluses your eyes. I promise, someday you get tired of stepping on the balls and needles and have to collect all. And there and wait for the mood and magic!

10. Buy mandarins and Christmas outfit h3> How do without the first and second not without prochuvstvuesh holiday. In this I am sure. Especially without a second. It seems like that this: why buy yourself some new clothes or a new suit? But it is better to spend a little time for myself, to the New Year in the next 12 months has spent a little more time and effort for you.

11. Decide how and who will celebrate the magical holiday h3> Why is the magic? Yes, because the rule works: as the New Year meet, so spend it! Do you want to in the next year you are surrounded by family and loved ones? Surround them yourself from December 31 to January 1!

Materials: To live is interesting!
Author on preview: Annette Bunch

via www.flickr.com/photos/bunchphoto/6539555165

Tags

See also

New and interesting