"Personal experience raw foodists" 3

Seliverstov Yuri - candidate for master of sports of weightlifting Combined, rawfoodist

. - Hello, Yuri, please tell me, how long have you been playing sports? What exactly are you fond of? And what successes you have achieved all this time?

- Sports practiced since childhood. I tried a little of everything. He played in the competition of the local and regional level.

Seriously and purposefully started only a few years ago, when I met my trainer weight lifting world champion Sergei Rudnev. From the coach, of course, it depends very much.

At first it was just a functional training, today it is already preparing to perform professional standards for weight-lifting. A little more than a year, performed the standard Candidate Master of Sports in the open championship of Singapore, took first place.

Now I prepare to perform a master of sports. Preparatory work is not easy, requires serious stress and physical and nervous.

- Tell me how you came across a raw food diet? What was the impetus to go?

A few years ago, I was very far from an understanding of "what is the proper human nutrition." As I was thinking, so I eat right and balanced.

I do not drink a lot of meat, or semi-finished products, fast food and other methylated spirits. But normally treated to seafood and homemade concoctions.

He was quite sure that animal protein is vital to the human body and that there is nothing to replace it.

My father, a medical worker, many years studying and teaching human anatomy, each time persuading me to the essential amino acids and some vitamins that are found in meat.

The impetus for the move was the one of the medical examination, which I passed on the advice of his wife. The survey revealed a not very perfect state of the liver. Nothing serious, but still it was the bell.

I began to think about their health. Until then, I thought that the health of my Herculean, for strong drink, I do not fond of, has always been athletic, being overweight did not suffer. The first right step, was a complete rejection of the spirits. Absolutely.

Then he began to learn about vegetarianism, so came across a book on the Internet, "Why cows predators." It simply and logically built outlining mechanisms work properly human gastrointestinal tract.

Having read a couple of books, and watching forums practitioners CME, I decided to become raw foodists to himself to test the theory in practice.

- How to look your diet during the transition to CME? Do you keep trenerovat at this time? What happened to your weight and power indicators?

- A simple diet. Seasonal fruits, vegetables and nuts. The protein base - lentil sprouts, mung bean, green buckwheat

. Exercise of course did not stop. Loads only grew. In the first couple of months we have gone somewhere 12 kg from 78 to 66kg.

Basically, the excess water is gone, as ceases to consume salt. Well, dry whole. When switching on power failure indicators were not specified. Simply load is gradually increased, growing weight of weights, the results grew.

By myself I have noticed that very flexibility improved by CME. Stretch me with such power mode was very easy. Well, overall health improves, clarity, efficiency, coordination, recovery time all uphill.

He started on the weighing problem workout weights weight was 16 kg, and pushing them to 30 times, and in the snatch 45 times a year pushed 2 to 24 kg - 72 times, and 155 times in the snatch.
Now gradually turn on the weights at 32 kg.

- How long have you been visiting on a live power? How it affected the sports results? How are your eating your sports environment? (Manager, colleagues, etc ....)

- Moved to 31 January 2011 results only grown. Coach with understanding, sporting environment first to make fun and jiving.

Today we are used to, many are asking how and what to eat, and in general, many have become interested in the best live foods, some are gradually changing their eating habits, are transferred from rolls for apples))).

In addition to sports, what improvements you saw for yourself, eating only raw plant foods? Is your attitude to life has changed?

My body, uniquely, works better on the living food. And emptied better and recover. There was a lightness and endurance.

Drinking one life - health is the main value. Will health will everything else.

- How does your daily menu at the moment? It depends on your muscles increase the amount of food eaten?

On the morning of fruit for lunch lentils, mung bean, buckwheat, vegetables in the evening. Sometimes nuts if desired, mainly almonds.

Muscle growth is not an end in itself)). The muscles of the body itself will grow where needed, depending on the load received, and exactly to the extent that is necessary.

Increase the amount of meat that will not be effectively used completely unnecessary. By myself I can see that the volume is not particularly added, but the muscles are more dense.

- How often do you trenerueshsya? And it looks like your standard Training?

- I train every day. 4 times a week kettlebell workout weights Operating weight 20 to 32 kg., 3 times running (from 3 to 6 km), in the summer every day evening set at Wijk behind a boat, in winter 2-3 times acrobatic trampoline training.

Depending on the state can either increase or reduce the load.

- So you could say to the young athletes, who recommends a standard power supply for pumping muscle (meat, eggs, dairy products, etc ....)

? - Young athletes usually want all at once))) Actually, yes, if there is animal protein in mega doses, the muscle growth actually accelerated. Another question - whether it is necessary to accelerate?

After all, the increased volume of muscles need stronger tendons, ligaments, bones. And if they keep up this rapid growth of muscle? Not always. And tendon rupture in strokes not an uncommon thing. Therefore, there is no need to hurry.

You just have to regularly deal with and monitor the smooth and steady increase in load. As for food, the vegetable proteins are much easier to assimilate and rich in trace elements and vitamins. They muscles also grow very well.

Here the main point - the regularity of training, recovery time, load growth. Then the muscles are what he calls "the workers", they will be effective, manageable, flexible.

- Now many people are promoting syroedcheskie recipes. Someone wants to make money, someone refers to the fact that it is difficult to go on syromonoedenie. How do you feel about that? Is there a difference in the diet syroedcheskimi Cake, cakes and clean syromonoedeniem?

- After 1 year of a raw food diet, I am calm to some mixing of products, mainly, of course mono diet, but if you mix it with the banana cherries, also did not see catastrophic.

Enzymes work at the molecular level, and to prevent them from mixing can not. Strong drive themselves to the limit is not worth it, you become angry and irritable))))

- What would you like to wish our readers, who are interested in raw food diet

? - To me, a raw food diet is a proven personal experience of the power mode, and it works, I feel better, I look better, I workable, my athletic performance grows

. Definitely, it is more suitable for our body than blyudomanskie "balanced" diet recommended by the WHO and all there other traditional doctors.

Readers are advised to try to observe the state of mood. An important component of the transition to CME - this exercise, sport.

Without sports the same work, but the transition process is longer, tougher crises. Therefore, SPORT + CME - the guarantee of health.

Happiness and success to all!

Tags

See also

New and interesting