MY EXPERIENCE 6 years raw food diet

Part 1

Well, it is time to share accumulated over 6 years (1.01.2010) experience. I will talk about their experiences of living in the conditions of supply as Russia, and southern climates (Israel), will tell you how to properly and without stress to the body and mind go on a raw food diet, and, last but not least, stay at it steadily. Since the article was originally part of the interview, it is written in a question-and-answer format.

Where and when the first time you learned about the raw food diet? Why did not reject the new information? How to begin?

For the first time a living power (this is in my opinion should be called "raw food") I found an online forum dedicated to self-development. From the point of view of logic it was fairly obvious - for all living creatures in nature, there is food, ready-to-use, does not require any additional actions and treatment, including and heat, and the man in this sense, is no exception.

Accordingly, if a person eats food nevidovoy such as animal meat or vegetable food, but the last heat treatment, which is also not natural, the body and funkioniruet unnatural, not as it was originally conceived, is not 100%. On the other hand, at that time I was a vegetarian and led healthy enough from my point of view, lifestyle and motivation for the transition to a raw food diet I especially was not. Those. theoretically I with all agreed, but in practice a raw food diet as something not wanted, because the health problems I have almost was not (and it is for this reason that many began their transition to a raw food diet), being overweight is also not suffer, even though it was on the while a few extra kilos (which, incidentally, is not particularly bothered).

But soon create favorable conditions for the experiment, which I do not primenul use - moved to a new apartment in which the piece of furniture was everything but a gas stove and refrigerator, in general, the fate of the sign)) Here it is God himself says told to test the theory in practice) < br>
The subsequent month, I ate mostly live food, and to my surprise, I felt quite comfortable. After I has got a gas stove and refrigerator, a full return to the old way of eating I could not. In those rare moments, when I was preparing more food, more often I went to one and the same question: "Why? Why am I doing this, why I stand at the stove? Why spend your time? And okay it was really necessary, and I therefore did food really better? "But no, it turns out that I was doing it only got worse.

I was feeling it is absolutely foolishly, realizing the absurdity of the "cooking" of food, respectively, I cooked less and less. After a couple of months, the proportion of raw food is already approaching 90%, and I made the decision with the new, 2010-year experiment and take a month to eat only raw food. Actually, eskperiment delayed and has since become part of the lifestyle))

How healthy lifestyle is associated with raw food in your understanding? Many people practice healthy lifestyle, but have not even heard about the raw food diet.

The concept of healthy way of life rather abstract, and ideas about the health of modern medicine is very far from the real, present health. At one time, when I was still only tied to the use of hard liquor and smoking, I was absolutely sure that already lead a healthy lifestyle, as already do not drink and do not smoke and there is no need to change anything, including in nutrition. Now I realize how naive I was then) cessation of spirits and tobacco is just one of the necessary steps towards a truly healthy lifestyle, but certainly not sufficient. I do not think eating nevidovoy food can be healthy in every sense of the word by this.

What are the health problems you could solve with a raw food diet?

As I have said, with the health problems I have almost was not. New for the same time, the raw food diet is not acquired) With teeth were to some raw food, pretty standard problems - there were two crowns and a few seals

. How to change your weight and appearance after switching to a raw food diet?

The weight started to change even before the full transition to raw food (somewhere at the level of 80-90% share of raw food), within 2 months I lost 10 kg, with a 85-year-kg weight dropped to about 75 years. Further weight stabilizirovlsya and almost did not change, remaining within 73-75 kg. Exceptions were only in those cases where I had lived in nature, whereas the weight went down to 70, but in an urban environment to quickly return to the usual values. As for the appearance of the surrounding told that began to look younger and slimmer, but too thin, I was not good of me And this fate passed)

What kind of achievements in the sport / creative / business you have achieved with the help of a raw food diet? What kind of health practices in addition to using raw food diet?

Professional sports, I do not do, and do not think like normal overload, I prefer such a thing as exercise. From business I am also far. First of all I was pleased with the increase in endurance and rapid recovery after stress, such as hikes or while cycling in the hot Israeli climate, ie, in 40-degree heat and humidity of 60-70% (Israel is the humid subtropical) I can almost indefinitely pedal and despite the fact that the average man in the street (as I did when he was omnivorous) even go out of the air conditioner on the street in this weather it is not so simple. He was engaged at one time on the bar, I reached the poor performance is not enough - 25 pull-ups

. Over time, I lost interest in the bar, at the moment I prefer biking, swimming (swim in the sea all year round, or in the Mediterranean in Israel or in the Black in the Crimea and Abkhazia), and sometimes yoga or stretching (this is not the same), in the absence of a suitable bathing pond keep fit with the help of simple exercises, such as push-ups, pull-ups, parallel bars. By the way, swim in the sea in winter it is much easier and more comfortable with the transition to a raw food diet, although I used occasionally, the mood, the winter bathed in the sea. Now the mood to swim whatever the weather is almost always.

Periodically I go hiking both in the mountains and in the desert. By the way, even in the first months of live food after a hike in the desert and I noticed an interesting fact - the almost complete absence of odor socks, which walked on day 3 sufficiently hot weather. I started to pay attention to this issue and found that the body practically does not emit odors, ie do not need deodorant, do not need a daily change socks (a trifle, but nice)). More on vegetarianism I noticed reduce odors from the body, but live power they virtually disappeared, though in the case of inadequate raw food, such as nuts, overeating or avocado smells can partially return, that, in fact, talking about the undesirability of overeating and eating heavy for digestion products large quantities.

From achievements can be noted a clear, calm and conscious state, as well as better controllability of sexual instincts, though this may be an exception, if eat junk food like nuts. And of course, as though it may sound corny, release is not much free time because there is no need to cook. Bachelors and housewives will understand me)

Periodically I am starving for several days, but on the long-term is not yet decided, at this time "record" five days without food and water.
From practices would also add "Emancipation of Thought" by Anastasia, Simply put complete privacy for a few days (up to 10 days as a rule) without the Internet, books, music, and other external sources of information, in general, there is a complete immersion in itself, or rather the return of to themselves - in the absence of external noise gets better hear your own inner voice, the voice of the soul. This kind of analogue of the Buddhist Vipassana, only without the rituals and meditations. It is best to retire, of course, surrounded by nature. Brains clears overhaul, the mind settles down, the excess is eliminated, the importance of more clearly emerges. Something like this. However, it is better to try once, than hundred times to read)

Whether to use any practice of cleansing the body, observe whether some regularity in them? What you recommend for beginners?

Up to a certain point, until my hands are not caught Jericho Saynfayera book "History of the warrior Breatharians" I, like many raw foodists, was in the illusion that they say on the raw food the body itself will clean everything with time and most importantly in this not to disturb him. So, this book has shaken my confidence in the cleansing of uselessness, as even after 10 years fruktoedeniya and active sports Sunfire, making friends on the recommendation of yogic cleansing the digestive tract Shank-prakshalanu, he found himself in the body of a dirt deposits! What could it have been me with my modest at the moment "experience" in 3 years ... In general, I decided to try to practice this clean and was most unpleasant way surprised when I found myself and filth inside. Since then, for more than a year, I periodically do Shank-prakshalanu.

In addition to clean from parasites garlic method of Genghis Khan and cleaning the liver several times. I tried to clean the colon classical method using an enema, but realized that it was not mine, and Shank-prakshalana more acceptable to me, because, firstly, the water reception takes place orally, and secondly, to clean when it is not only the large intestine as is the case with enemas, but the entire gastrointestinal tract. In general prakshalana taxis, I recommend!
Recently propyl fortnight antiparasitic course grass Triad + walnut leaves, any change in sensation or in the body or in the psyche did not notice, but I think it can not hurt for prevention, because a lot of positive comments heard on the subject, but probably not all this must be.

How it has changed your system of values ​​/ outlook in the raw food diet?

To say that the world has changed, it's nothing to say) In general, began to spend more time in nature, I began to feel, to feel at one with nature and the world, respectively, related to environmental issues also changed with time stopped using household chemicals, clicking on natural hygiene . Intuition appeared, which almost was not before, or at least I did not hear her voice. That is what I consider a major achievement on the raw food diet, but purely physical buns, such as good endurance and maintenance of excess weight or disappearance of unpleasant smells is for me nothing more than a pleasant bonus.

Your definition of "raw food diet"? What type of practice a raw food diet?

Let's start with the fact that the term "raw food diet" is not entirely accurate, because strictly to raw food diet can be attributed to raw milk (not Pasteurizing) and raw salty bacon, jerky and raw fish. The term "living food" (vegetable) in my opinion is much better reflects the essence of the phenomenon. With regard to the type of the raw food diet, but now 99% of my diet are fruits, occasionally the season I can eat a little bit of fresh nuts, greens drink infrequently and little by little. In Israel fruktarianstvo practice in Russia sometimes eat nuts or seeds, there are periods of use oils with salatami.Hotya was a period in Abkhazia, when consumed regularly enough local hazelnuts - though he is fresh and seasonal, but quite heavy product, and I have come to the conclusion that without him still better. Fruits eat almost always mono, vegetables tend to mix. But to such a diet, I did not come at once, the first half of the year in addition to eating fruits nuts and legumes in large quantities, cereals as initially not relished. Gradually, legumes also exclude nuts in the diet remained about the 3rd year of a raw food diet, but their number has been steadily decreasing. 4th and 5th years 99 general I frutorianets%. How will the next - time will tell)

Where better to take a beginner raw foodists information to avoid confusion in the different approaches?

I would recommend the book by Douglas Graham "80/10/10 Diet" as many beginners (and not only) raw foodists significantly overdoing with proteins and \ or fats in the diet, which is why they fail to feel all the advantages of living power. Perhaps the most common mistake in the raw food diet - cereals with nuts and it is better not to go to far, and ideally raw food diet should move smoothly in frutarianstvo. 80 \ 10 \ 10 - the best ratio in the diet of carbohydrates, protein and fat, respectively. Book Herbert Shelton "Ortotrofiya. Basics of good nutrition "and" Secrets of a raw food diet "Frederic Patenaude complement the overall picture. I would especially like to note the book "Cosmic insight" and video lectures Dmitry Lapshinov. It is a certain minimum set of knowledge for an adequate supply of the living, and of course do not forget the good old method: Practice - criterion of truth

. Uchityavete whether the experience of foreign practitioners of the raw food diet? In the US, for example, a raw food diet for 20-30 "age" of Russia, whether they take into account experience, or only your experience can give insight into the optimal diet?

Of course, any experience could be useful in Russia really, apart from Nikolaev and Danielian raw foodists with experience more than 10 years, at least in the available sources of information netu.Iskal raw foodists in Israel with great experience, but also not found. His experience, of course, more valuable, especially because each person is different, but why reinvent the wheel and fill the cones where they have repeatedly stuffed others?

To you Part 2

What you recommend to a beginner?

The main recommendation is that the transition to a raw food diet should be as smooth and the smoother, the more you age. I know of successful cases of sudden, simultaneous switching to a raw food diet, but these can hardly be typed 1%. Yet others who dramatically moved from vseedeniya on live food, sooner or later, "jumps" in one way or another is rolled back. So saying "slow and steady wins - on going" is quite applicable to our subject
. To begin with, it is desirable to start with vegetarianism, which also pass the best smoothly, gradually eliminating from the diet first, the most severe kinds of meat (beef, pork), then the lighter (poultry, fish). Then you can go on veganism, giving up milk, and only then gradually, gradually increasing the% live foods in the diet, to move to the raw food diet. Such an approach would also be more beneficial for the body, as it will provide time to restructure and avoid sharp and heavy cleansing caused by the release into the bloodstream is too large doses of toxins.

In your opinion, are the same if all the people from the physiological point of view? Can any differences between people define different
the style of their power?

Of course, we are all different and each is unique in its own way, but on the other hand physiological differences between us are not so great as to claim that some of us are predators, and other herbivores. For example there is a theory of the division of people into hunters (predators) and tillers (herbivores). Just as all of us are the accepted norm to have two arms, two legs and one head, as well, and the device of the digestive system is identical to all of us and clearly points to the fact that we all belong to the herbivorous mind, or rather frugivorous. The difference between us is so insignificant that it is except that one like an apple, an orange and the other, nothing more.

Do I need a will power during the transition to a raw food diet? How not to break away from the raw food diet?

Willpower - the quality is certainly useful, but one force will not get far, because even the "pump" will sooner or later come to an end. Therefore, I recommend not to act from a position of strength of will, and from the standpoint of consciousness, that is to improve their understanding osoznannot as important what you do.

It was the transition period of strong thinness, dystrophic and bringing the body back to normal as a result?

There was, as I said in my weight has dropped by about 10 kg, while it has always been recognized in the framework of rules for men: weight = height - 100-110, I mean in my case 180sm. weight = 100 (110) = 70-80 kg

Faced with the problem of vitamin B12 deficiency? If yes, then how to solve it? (Vitamins, injections, or the use of animals
products). Or with the right raw food such problems should not occur?

... Faced with the problem of vitamin B12 deficiency? If yes, then how to solve it? (Vitamins, injections, or the use of animals
products). Or with the right raw food such problems should not occur?

This is perhaps one of the most controversial topics about which not a few copies were broken. At first I assumed that the problem is far-fetched and the possible lack of B12 is another horror story from medicine, but nevertheless a blood test once a year I handed over just in case. The first 3 years of B12 was normal, about the same level, and on the 4th even go into growth. Но на 5-м году анализ показал падение уровня б12 ниже нормы, прочитав статьи и отзывы некоторых известных сыроедов о нехватке б12 я принял решение перестраховаться и на всякий случай пропить витамины в таблетках, хотя, с другой стороны, каких-либо симптомов дефицита Б12, как то анемия или проблемы с концентрацией и памятью, не было. Каких бы то изменений в состоянии и ощущениях и после принятия витаминов и повышения уровня б12 в крови также не было.
Естественно, у меня возник вопрос, а что же изменилось с прошлого года, почему уровень Б12 мало того, что не продолжил расти, так ещё и упал ниже нормы? Пока не сделаю следующий анализ утверждать не буду, но основная версия заключается в том, что на 4-м году я регулярно, полтора дня в неделю голодал, а на 5-м прекратил это делать. По некоторым данным, голодание повышает уровень Б12, соответственно прекращение голодания приостановило и рост витамина. Тут, как говорится, время покажет, и я бы рекомендовал начинающим(и не только) сыроедам периодически сдавать анализы и в случае необходимости принимать витамины, хотя далеко не всем это необходимо и есть немало примеров тому, что Б12 на сыроедении совсем не уменьшается и даже растёт, вобщем тут всё индивидуально. Хотя самый верный и полный анализ — собственное самочувствие)

Хотите ли вы донести до людей свой успешный опыт сыроедения? Что для этого делали и что предлагаете делать?

Хочу, чем непосредственно и занимаюсь в данный момент(пишу интервью). В ходе личного общения само собой я делюсь опытом с теми, кто проявляет интерес к данной теме, также имею определённый опыт в чтении лекций на фестивале «Сияние жизни» в прошлом(2014-м) году, планирую продолжать в том же духе, т.к. это позволяет поделиться опытом с гораздо большей аудиторией, нежели в частных беседах. Также планирую активнее делиться накопленным опытом в интернете.

Как сыроедение влияет на продолжительность жизни?

Насчёт сыроедов-долгожителей на данный момент не располагаю сколько-нибудь проверенными данными, поэтому утверждать не буду, хотя на уровне слухов информация есть. Мы есть то, что мы едим, следовательно качество пищи не может не влиять в том числе и на продолжительность жизни. Но, на мой взгляд, есть куда более важный критерий оценки — качество жизни. Ведь, согласитесь, важнее не только сколько прожить, но и как прожить! Можно прожить 100 и более лет, живя как растение, а можно даже те же среднестатистические 70+ лет прожить на полную, максимально активно и с пользой. И это именно то, что даёт сыроедение, и это не требует длительных статистических исследований длиною в десятки лет, это может ощутить каждый за вполне приемлемый срок. Как правило, достаточно месяц адекватно(без избытка жиров и белков, а также без переедания) посыроедить, чтоб ощутить в достаточной мере на личном опыте разницу в качестве жизни.

Были ли у вас сознательные или бессознательные срывы с сыроедения? Почему и зачем? Анализировали свое поведение? Как правильно
относиться к временным отступлениям? +Почему некоторые опытные сыроеды через 3-5 лет перестают ими быть?

Были срывы(сознательные) первое время, точнее даже первые пару лет. Как правило, основная причина большинства срывов находится в сфере психологии, нежели физиологии. Восновном это связано с «заеданием», гашением негативных эмоций. Приучают нас к этому с самого раннего детства, достаточно вспомнить, как поступали наши родители, когда мы плакали — во многих случаях, не разобравшись с причинами плача, просто давали конфетку или печеньку, лишь бы прекратить плачь по схеме «Не плач сынок\дочь, на, съешь конфетку». Как известно, все мы родом из детства, и привычки и стереотипы, заложенные в первые годы жизни, порой остаются с нами навсегда, если только мы сознательно их не изменим. Так вот, срывы и\или возвраты на варёнку происходят из-за того, что мы привыкли заедать негативные эмоции.

Это куда как проще, чем выявлять причины их вызвавшие и решать проблемы. И тем не менее, не смотря на временный дискомфорт, нужно искать причины негативных эмоций и устранять их. Это, кстати, может стать эффективной практикой самосовершенствования, позволяющей отслеживать «косяки» психики в виде негативных эмоций и их устранять, если, конечно, не прятать голову в песок аки страусы, заедая негативные эмоции тяжелой, заземляющей пищей. Таким образом можно двигаться вперёд по жизни, становиться осознаннее и гармоничнее, и уже как следствие менее зависимыми от пищи. Путь не простой, но оно того стоит)

С точки зрения энергетики, уровень вибраций тела дожен соответвовать уровню сознания. Как правило, переходя на сыроедение получается некое опережение уровня вибраций тела над уровнем сознания. И тут есть два варианта — либо постепенно подтягивать вибрации сознания(нравственность, духовность, чистота), либо занижать вибрации тела. Как известно, катиться вниз намного проще, чем подниматься наверх, потому большинство выбирает второй вариант. В этом, на мой взгляд, и кроется основная причина того, что многие сыроеды со стажем возвращаются к варёнке. Соответственно ликвидируя причины, вызывавшие негативные эмоции мы становимся более гармоничными и повышаем уровень вибраций сознания.
Последние года 3-4 срывов нету, т.к. на сыроедении мне вполне комфортно и возвращаться к термически обработанной пище я не намерен. Правда, переедания периодически всё же случаются, но я над этим работаю)

Можете поделиться рецептом своего любимого блюда? Или сырая пища не подлежит смешиванию и не терпит кулинарных изысков?

Скорее второй вариант) Хотя надо признать, что многим на начальном этапе сыроедческие блюда могут помочь психологически и удержать от «срывов», но в дальнейшем всё же необходимо двигаться в сторону упрощения рациона. Также сырые блюда могут сыграть положительную роль в приобщении окружающих к сыроедной тематике демонстрируя, что большинству привычных вкусов варёной пищи можно найти замену на сыроедении.

Как мягко внедрить привычки здорового питания в жизнь близких людей?

Как минимум нужно отбросить фанатизм, свойственный большинству начинающих сыроедов, и никому ничего не навязывать. Первое время я пытался достаточно активно и настойчиво доказать преимущества сыроедения, и как показывает практика ничего хорошего из этого не вышло, эффект был практически нулевой. Но как только я «отпустил ситуацию», «понизил важность» и отказался от навязывания — ситуация сразу начала меняться. В течении короткого отрезка времени сразу несколько знакомых сами начали интересоваться и задавать вопросы по питанию и менять свой рацион в сторону живого питания. Правда, с родственниками успехи пока стремятся к нулю, но я верю, что всё ещё впереди) Кстати, советую первое время, пока все попривыкнут к вашему новому типу питания, идя в гости заранее предупреждать хозяев дома о том, как вы питаетесь во избежании неприятных ситуаций. Представьте себе, что хозяйка дома весь день простояла у плиты готовя для долгожданного гостя что-нибудь эдакое. А гость приходит и выясняется, что ровным счетом ничего из приготовленного он и не ест… Ситуация, согласитесь, малоприятная для обеих сторон.

Как относятся в вашей семье к подобному стилю питания?

Как я уже говорил ранее, в семье моих взглядов на питание не разделяют(пока). С другой стороны и не пытаются как-либо помешать, что тоже не мало. Первое время при встрече предлагали съесть что-либо не сырое, впрочем и я не всегда отказывался. Позднее, после перехода на 100% сыроедение получив n-ное количество раз категорический отказ на предложение съесть варёнки они бросили сие бессмысленное занятие.

Ваш вопрос и ответ на него.

Буквально наднях мне был задан вопрос, ответ на который наиболее ёмко даёт понять преимущества сыроедения. Вопрос звучал так: а что наиболее важное ты потеряешь, если вернёшься к варёной еде?

После короткой паузы я ответил, что в первую очередь потеряю чувство гармонии внутри себя и ощущение связи с окружающим миром, потеряю внутреннюю чистоту и чувство осознанности. Всё остальное, будь то физическое здоровье, выносливость или хороший тонус являются лишь приятными бонусами живого питания, но отнюдь не первостепенными целями. По крайней мере для меня на данный момент это так.

Если проводить технические аналогии, то организм человека, употребляющего невидовую пищу, можно уподобить автомобилю, который заправляют бензином с иным октановым числом, чем это было предусмотрено производителем. Ехать-то будет, но эффективность и долговечность автомобиля значительно ухудшаться. С питанием схожая ситуация — человек может питаться варёной и\или животной пищей, но о полноценном функционировании организма речи идти не может — качество жизни будет ниже предусмотренного «производителем».

Живое видовое питание(сыроедение) не только помогает избавиться от различных недугов и кардинально улучшить физическую форму, но и является мощной естественной практикой самосовершенствования человека и важным шагом на пути общества к гармоничной жизни на Земле в ладу с природой.

З.Ы. Если есть конкретные вопросы — постараюсь ответить.
З.З.Ы. в процессе написания статьи автором было съедено 1 кг мандарин и 2 кг абхазской хурмы. Ни одно животное не пострадало)

Tags

See also

New and interesting