The characteristics of raw foodists - a fan of raw foodists

There are raw foodists, who made this type of food and life in this sect, steel raw foodists-fans. I met one recently, and I'm very sad that often it is because of people like to spoil the view at all about veganism and raw food.

Tendency to fanaticism in any field, including in the diet. Such people are usually fans of "flies" with a raw food diet and start to tell how it was horrible after a couple of years. So how do you know whether this rawfoodist fan? Very simply, usually raw foodists - some fans do the following (please note, this is my personal opinion, it is not necessary to agree with him):

1. Do not believe the doctors and scientists, even doctors - raw foodists

! 2. Believe only guru of the Internet, such as It is said that raw foodists - it superhumans.

3. divorce from husband / wife, who continue to eat boiled food and were not vegan.

4. have ceased to communicate with all the friends that eat "terrible».

5. Find yourself the same fans and make friends only with them. Often they are vicious and irritable.

6. They do not mix with each other fruits and vegetables, because it is very harmful.

7. They do not drink juices, smoothies and teas, as it is unnatural.

8. They never eat nuts and seeds - it is not food for people, bad for

. 9. They can not eat at the same table with no raw foodists.

10. They are against any natural supplements and superfudov. And sometimes vice versa drink too many additives.

11. They do not drink vitamin B12, as the Guru said it is not necessary, raw foodists - it's superhumans, all will be well

. 12. They do not eat cakes syroedcheskie as the gourmet food and it harms their health, even just once a year.

13. On the day of birth, they do not eat sweets syroednye, they eat only whole fruits.

14. They do not go to syroednye cafes, there is no food.

15. They do not wash their fruits and vegetables to make it more natural.

16. They hate people who make a raw food diet. This is bad.

17. They believe that all the books and lectures about the raw food diet should be free, and all of them need to write, record and present them.

18. They eat very little, as it takes energy from the air, and the muscle mass they do not need.

19. They are very thin and get sick through raw food a couple of years.

20. They do not look very good, too thin.

21. Sometimes they are not thin and eat a lot, but always doing experiments with scones from wheat germ, which is dried on the battery.

22. Sometimes they are a lot of fast, several times a year, and then long to eat only liquid food.

23. They do not shave their hair, do not use cosmetics and are not byustgaltery (possibly cowards, too).

24. They often rarely wash, not to wash off all the bacteria from the body.

25. They often grow their hair very long, both men and women.

26. They often argue and prove to others how wonderful raw food diet.

27. They write esoteric notes on the wall of their social networks, and prove that they have everything perfectly, they are healthy and full of energy, although still the Vidocq.

28. They do not like to read books about raw food, but prefer to watch videos in youtube other raw foodists.

29. Often, they think that "one banana a day" is enough food for a great life.

30. They transfer their children to a raw food diet and continue not to believe doctors (physicians even vegans)!

If we live in a society, we are not left in the ecovillage raw foodists, why not enjoy syroednym meals with friends and family? Why not add juices and green smoothies in your banana menu?

It is of course my opinion, but I would very much like to meet the raw foodists - fans. We live a long time in an unnatural place for us in unnatural conditions and unnatural pace of life, that's why, eating has become very difficult natural, and it is almost impossible! I personally for something to eat as much as possible natural, but there are days when it is not necessary to give up holidays and the joys of family and friends. Nothing will happen if you sometimes share with friends syroednuyu pizza, cake or drink syroedny syroedny cocoa It's not every day!

The food - this is the most important source of food for modern people who live in big cities, live in the mad rhythms and spend huge amounts of energy, which is often lacking in the raw food diet. To develop other energy sources, not all raw foodists may not want or do not all given. So do not think that eating a couple of bananas a day, you provide yourself with all the necessary materials and energy.

For ordinary urban raw foodists, who lead a normal rhythm of modern life and need a lot of food for a large amount of energy and health. Of course, everything is very individual, but in general it is the fans believe in something very high and spiritual, at the same time do not change anything in their lives, do not develop their energy capacity, eat little and thus do not receive the necessary energy either from food or from other sources.

They experience lack of energy and begin to hurt after a couple of years. If you do not know how to use other energy sources, while your main source - it's food! On average, a person needs 1500-3000 calories, depending on your physical and mental stresses of life. Raw foodists eat-fans sometimes less than 500 calories a day and expect miracles. If you want to eat a little, but to get energy from other sources, engage in sports or spiritual practices, for example - Qigong

. Comrades, raw foodists, please do not fanatet, attend meetings raw foodists doctors, read scholarly articles and books, not Experiment on your children, go with friends sometimes, keep his family in syroednye cafe, do not load relatives and friends with their ideas, live in harmony and in love . I think it is better not to do raw foodists or just a short time for general health than here so spoil the reputation of veganism.

Comrades, do not raw foodists do not think that all raw foodists with these symptoms, we are different, there are many among us ordinary people without fanaticism, we just want to be healthy and beautiful.

I do not have super-duper example steep raw foodists, I had a breakdown, I do not deny that the eat steamed vegetables in the winter, I eat vegan food in a restaurant, if you really do not have salad, I do not call myself 100% raw foodists and do not aspire to become but I do not rawfoodist-fan, that makes me very happy.

Better not call themselves probably raw foodists. I just eat live food in large quantities! IN! So I prefer. Many thoughts after meeting with a fan, pun turned out. I would say that a raw food diet does not fit all, and especially to people prone to fanaticism.

Tags

See also

New and interesting