10 "overheard" stories about real human actions

Sometimes life circumstances are such that have ceased to believe in unselfishness and sincerity of human actions. But actually it is not.

Website is sharing with you a really good stories from the lives of real people, after reading that you know: every day we have a unique opportunity - to make someone even totally unknown man, a little happier. So why not take advantage of this opportunity?

It was my dad once in the winter and the snow piled up then, just horror. And behold, there came through the garage (and there generally blockages) and suddenly hears someone crying and calling, "Uncle, help me!" He went on his voice, and there in the snow between the garage boy fell and can not get out. My dad - to him, he falls on his thigh, let's all hands to rake, dolez barely pulled the boy to him, "I do not feel the legs." Dad picked him up, the road to his house boy shown at the entrance and there is already a mother, everyone is looking for the boy. Parents are in tears, immediately called an ambulance (feet somehow froze). Money dad offered - did not take anything. And next summer is going through a football field, and there the boy cried out, "This uncle hero, he saved my feet!ยป I decided to get a job. Squeeze all the juice out of me, and one day before the end of the probationary period was fired. Ida, roar, decided to call a friend. Sobbing, I said: "I was fired, and you will not believe!" It begins to calm me, to say, well, do not be upset, distracted, drink wine, and so on. And then I realize that it's not my girlfriend. It was her old work phone, and I was comforted completely unknown girl I'm going on the road, see:. In front of some of the cars stopped at the curb, and from one car guy even ran out and somewhere to the side ran ... Watching and in a ditch upside down car and a man of 10 men all together, without losing a minute, to help the driver get out. The car is smoking, but there is no one for fear that she might explode. Collectively save a person's life. In a typical St Petersburg courtyard quiet sunny and warm evening on the bench saw a very old grandmother. Beside her sat a man of about forty non-Russian uniformed janitor. He was holding an old primer and read out the syllables almost children's texts aloud. His grandmother listened to and corrected. He also noted that a pencil in the book. This picture struck me. In recent years, dropped from the hands, nothing worked. Even there were thoughts of suicide, but I did not let on. A couple of days ago at work has made a serious mistake. I thought that would be fired. During a conversation with the boss, that not wishing, suddenly I burst into tears and told him everything. She did not scold me, and gave me leave! Now he calls every day, interested in my well-being. She supported me as a mother. Golden woman. At one time in our confectionery business peppermint meringue. It was not popular, but every day she came and bought a few pieces. We made a decision not to release him. However, one of our pastry making as much as it buys, and we sell it to her now. She does not know about it. From today girlfriend sat in the outdoor cafe. Going away, we noticed a waitress trying to get rid of an old woman from the table, as she did not order. My friend did not lose, ordered and paid for Grandma tea with cakes. More to such people. three dog constantly sitting near a large store. Pity them, the frost on the street. I went to buy food for them. I went into the sausage department, voiced his intention, and the saleswoman says: "So, are they now ate and ate it, ate it, too, so, but it still did not eat! Well, what are you laughing at, I want them to have the same diversity was! "It turned out that almost every visitor to buy something for these dogs. A few days ago on the ground floor entrance hung a list of those who have We have a duty to pay bills for utilities services. Among them was my grandmother, who lives on the floor below me - a pensioner, a war veteran. On domsoveta meeting its report on the full, said that violates the house's reputation. She tried to explain that the pension is small, and in the winter for heating very large sum - do not pull. All did not care. A few days later I took her receipts from the box, and all paid for. Let it went all the scholarship and salary, but nothing I regret. The snowfall, snow ... drive up to the house, and my machine strongly "village" in the snow. She took a shovel and began to dig out the wheels. Near the park the car inside the two young men sitting, smoking one cigarette after another, talk and look like I'm working. Evil has taken, I think that here, a free movie? Yes, very cold in the wind, I decided to go home, drink tea and bask. No sooner said than done. I come back in an hour with improved mood and new forces, and they have dug my car Photos on the preview: imgur

via imgur.com/yBpMbCa

Tags

See also

New and interesting