11 "overheard" stories with a love for mothers

We are accustomed to the idea that the mother - the mother and dear person in the world. We used to think that her love knows no limits and barriers. Still, my mother found than we hit and move.

< Website has collected several heart stories about the loved one. Now re-read, and go call my mom.

• We live with his mother in different parts of the city. And so it happened that I caught chicken pox, I sit at home. My mother had been ill with chicken pox do not, so can not be treated - do not want to go zelenke. Today wake up call at the door. None. On the handle hanging bag with jam and a thermos, in which a piece of paper:. "DoceĀ»
  • When I was 8, I slept with my mother. She flexed knees and pressed me to her and said, "Sit down on the chair." It was a magical feeling of tranquility and security! And I fell asleep. Now I'm 36. I embrace as their year-old daughter. Just a pleasure from this!
  • I come back, I somehow from the institute, was delayed. Weather nasty, very cold, the rain, sat phone, in short, a complete set. I went up the escalator, and there is my mom with two umbrellas in hand. She saw the rain, did not know what I'm wearing, I could not get through and come to meet me. One and a half hours standing, looking at the flow of people, as a wake-hog. Take care of Mom!
  • As a child, I lived in Novosibe. Winter. Bitter cold. Kindergarten far, first by bus and tram a few stops. In the evening, just getting out of the crowded public transport and pulling me out, my mother discovered that my boots, only one second left in the packed bus. My mother carried me in her arms and the home was very worried that stem freezes, shook her something. I had been myself the mother of two children. And such a fondness for his mother rolls, thanks to ...
  • a children's doctor in the clinic. The other day came a boy of 12 years, unless accompanied by parents. All told: the sick, how to treat, what help he needed and where. It is clear, in essence. Without the presence of the parents are not allowed to conduct inspection, but I kind soul, still Man has written. An hour and a half came to my mother and said that in fact it teaches children to be independent from childhood: sends to the clinic or school while she secretly like a spy, is for them not to get lost and no one bothered. Very worried that if something happens to her, they will not be able to cope with something.
  • Went recently on a bus. I went mother with a small child seated crumbs on the seat and calmly put on his shoe feet - to avoid contamination of the passengers, when the restless kicking and Concertina
  • With mom relationship difficult: Day peacefully, day fighting.. They walked past the bank, tied to a pole rottweiler. Suddenly he was a jerk barking directly to us, my mother in a fraction of a second I shut, shoving behind. Instinct: saved a child. The dog is not fell off the leash, and my mother said that did not have time to even think, as a matter. This is for me the best proof that, in spite of everything, she was a mom and loves me more than anything else. Because if it is I will close.
  • jumped my blood pressure is very bad, I can not stand. My mother came running to me, all frightened, calls an ambulance. She asked questions: "Last patient" Mom yells to me: "What's your name?" Then: "How many years" Mom again: "How old are you" When she answered the question, who she falls sick, the laughter of the tube I came up to me! Alarmed it:)
  • It happened when I was serving. Carried the Deputy Minister, and in the day met with several delegations from around the world. In short, I did not sleep a day. And the extreme trip to the airport, near leteha snores, and I fell asleep. And I dream that I am at home and my mother wakes me up at school. At first quietly, and then aggressively so. I opened my eyes - I carried on a concrete fence. Ela-burns! Very steering wheel to the left, missed the fence. Whatever you say, but there is something more than!
  • Oh, I had a little time, 4-5 years, or even less. They drove me to the vaccination. And the nurse told me: "If you do not cry, you will receive a soft toy." (A toy that was so beautiful, small animals.) And so were my trips to the doctor for a vaccination. More I never cried so many toys received. And only recently I learned in my 20 years that these toys, my mother secretly transferred nurse agreed in advance with it. Such was the system for 5 years:)
  • It so happened that broke up with your loved one. We have been together for 4 years, the pain of parting inhuman, howling into the pillow every night. But I made another great lesson from this situation. Mom is always there. Mom calls from work, writes to massages, haircuts, manicures, drags on museums, does not stall. Mom always connected. And she understands everything. Not asked sympathetically, as a girlfriend: "Well, how are you?" She knows that bad, even though I do not say anything

. 10 things that we do not tell our mother
    15 "overheard" love stories

via vk.com/overhear

Tags

See also

New and interesting