15 "overheard" stories of life, which are charged by optimism

Like it or not, life - a great thing, and it happens a lot of fun things. Sometimes such stories even more interesting and fun to some films.

< Website has collected the most fun revelation firsthand and offers a charge of good mood right now.

• Supermarket. They instructed me to buy a softener dryer. Well, as instructed - said take a picture and send it to the counter not in my powers to decide for himself what to take
    . I went to the counter. I began to take pictures. Suddenly, a man standing next to me in the face pokes his phone and says:
    - You want me to send you pictures of all that there is, rinses? By WhatsApp. I have a full gallery. Each bottle from both sides, close-up. Why do you have to suffer?
    - Yes, no, thank you, said so far only panoramic send
    . - Clear, lucky ...
    - Brode that, but thanks for the offer. Cool idea with WhatsApp!
    - Yeah, but the idea is not mine. Do you see what fotkaet washing powders? It was he who sent me. A photo shoot at me now begins in baby food, I went.
  • The friend told a story that happened to her in the driving school. Goes it, then, with the instructor through the streets of St. Petersburg. Summer heat. The traffic of the big city, in a car without air conditioning - wildest stuffiness. They stop at an intersection, continue the dialogue (W - a familiar, and - the instructor):
    C: "Oh, that's hot! Who would be on the lake, the water, the cool ... »
    And: "Let's go!»
    G: "What ?! I am with you not going anywhere! »
    And: "GREEN! Let's go! »
    • In the familiar grandmother lived in the house that the local youth nicknamed Scooter in honor of the German music group Scooter. And she got the nickname because of the fact that she was the granddaughter of Faina, and grandmother, going to the balcony, screaming obscenities good "FAYAYAYA ...»
      • To my great-grandfather 93 years old. Still retained a sense of humor. He recently asked how he thinks, so he was able to live so long. So he squinted slyly and said: "Soaps are tightened all the time ... We still have to live, to learn that there is more something is»
        • When I was 8 years old, our family. I lived in a private house, where there was a large playground. Often they ran friends and girlfriend. And once they lingered for a long time. My parents told me that I sent them home. I, without thinking twice, went up to him and asked: "Do you want to eat?" They respond happily: "Yes, we want to!" So I said: "Well, then go home" parents still reminds me that <! /
          • I have my own driver carries me to work, and sometimes that takes away from some of the night bonuses to salary. So, the weekend was a case in point. I drank vusmert, called him to pick me up. The street is already light, 7 o'clock in the morning. He sat in the car on the front and fell asleep. I wake up, I look to the right - go further, look to the left - the driver is not present. Then I close my eyes, then suddenly wake up with thoughts of "a fig happening!", Grab the steering wheel in a panic. And then I realize that I was going on top of the tow truck. It turned out, the driver ran home and car for parking took the tow truck.
            • I have a friend. It is a long time to choose a name for a cat, and finally came up to call him come here. From the very funny every time, as soon as he says "come here", the room flies fat fluffy Pumbaa
              • I sit at work.. A call from his wife, pick up the phone, and then a man's voice: "Good afternoon. Nikolai? Your wife is in the hospital 26 minutes, you can come? "Without asking, I escaped and went. I found her, look, sitting in a cast, I ask what happened. She lowered her eyes, softly so stretched, "I pry-s-ygala". "To jump, why? What's going on? "- I ask. "I jumped off the couch to a chair, imagining that at the bottom of the lava ...»
                • Logout My friend married. I wanted her to like all other people: the dress, the ransom, the limousine. The groom was agree to anything other than foreclosure. "Dur's all - I say - I do not want to kiss and other steps such as garbage do." But the bride was adamant. The day of X. The bride in the room, relatives in the doorway, waiting for the groom. August heat, the window (7th floor) open. And then the window fly people in masks and camouflage uniforms, shouting about facing the wall, and so on. E., Grabbed the bride and down. The groom-commando very well, did not want a ransom ...
                  • A friend told me. Her sister decided to be interviewed in very good company. Came, he says there. She was asked when she wanted to leave. Well, she chose at random. I asked what she would like to pay. She also put a figure that first came up. And then it is asked, what it can do, what it can not make it a potential leader. She thought and said: "I can do the splits." And the village. Took.
                    • When my husband in a quarrel, going to bed, we turn away from each other. Once the cat reconciled us. He lay down in the middle of the bed, and I wanted to hug him. I turn, and at the same time with me to the cat turns her husband to also hug the cat - it turned out that we embraced each other. So it made it up.
                      • All my life I lived with protruding ears. Once experienced bullying classmates, then jokes classmates. Even married with these ears. My husband always liked them, and he often called me "long-eared bat," that I was infuriated and amused at the same time. And now I finally did the operation! Now happy to start a new life, the ears do not stick out and look great! I thought, now do not hear from her husband not a word about his ears. But no, he started calling me "bezushan»!
                        • I go past the entrance, look, a hefty six-foot ambal dials apartment intercom. From there, threatening a child's voice asks: "Password" The man replies. "The Smurfs»
                          • My father, he was still a troll. Once a child asked me: "Have you ever tried ant eggs?" Answer: "No". He brought two the next day - small, white, oblong. Fire with butter in a frying pan, put on a plate and gave me. I unlocked a long time ... As a result, he ate one and got to eat my second. Tasteless and crackled. When grown up, asked him: "Dad, what kind of nonsense was then?" He: "Come, daughter, it was rice»
                            • I am terribly touches men who. in the mornings take their children to kindergarten. Such harsh and brutal taschut pink backpacks, plush bunnies and bears. Today saw this biker with a beard and black leather jackets, who lisp and his daughter and allowed her to wear a wreath of dandelions.

via www.adme.ru/contest/photo2014/works/parenthood/474060/

Tags

See also

New and interesting