10 "overheard" stories about relationships through the eyes of men

Love has no laws and standards. Each story of her unique and inimitable. Moreover, even in the same romantic relationship situation is seen differently to each of the participants.

Website gathered very warm and touching stories of men about their feelings.

Once we lay and looked at the starry sky. She waited for a star to fall to make a wish, but fell asleep. I saw a falling star and put forth to come true all her dreams. I immediately understood why my wife and I as we approach each other. She gave me today at 3 am awakened and said: "Sasha, as if I were the Teletubbies, you would love me ?!" I said: "All the childhood loved them ..." Then he fell asleep, and I dreamed that she Teletubbies, and for breakfast I have her ask, from what do puziblinchiki em>. When I told my mother about a girl that I like, she always asked two questions: "What color are her eyes? "and" What she likes ice cream? ". I am already 40, and her mother died long ago, but I still remember that she had green eyes, and she loved cup of chocolate chips, as well as my wife. met my future wife is very interesting: go to the couple, the institute is constantly awesome deep puddle after a rain (plum No fenced border). She stands in front of the puddle, and asks her to drag, I come and pick up her. You should have seen the astonished faces of the other students and teachers! I squelching shoes - it is dry and happy. Now this sweet elf - my wife, and when asked how to get to know, always answer: "The most unusual way" - and tells the story. When a quarrel with his wife, daughter picturesque falls and feigns injury to feet or hands . Recently there was a quarrel in the kitchen. The daughter was asleep in the room (naps). Hearing elevated tone, came into the kitchen and took me by the hand, scary, they say, one bed, lay next to me, grabbed my ear, and we fell asleep. The child does not quarrel. Now we live in the world. My girlfriend and I are perfect for each other, even friends say so. Coincide in everything from humor to eating habits. Gathered. Around all said that kills love life, and it has become only stronger, but ... irreconcilable contradiction was the perception of temperature! I have a T-shirt - it is a sweater, I sleep naked, she - under three blankets. We laugh at ourselves is: Who knew that a million awaiting domestic problems and disputes will be only this. happened to me a wonderful story. It was a very difficult divorce. Long suffered. Later this summer, decided that it is necessary to relax. Quite by accident during a conversation with a former classmate turned out that she has an empty apartment in the Crimea. On the same day I bought a ticket and flew. There I met a girl from the same town as me. And, it seems, I have fallen in love. I have never met such a native so pleasant person with whom we have a huge number of common themes. And now I'm happy. Accidents are not accidental! work in shifts: two days on the job, two at home. My wife started collecting my breakfast and snacks all sorts of surprises. I am happy as a child present, is in the box with food scraps, which she wished me a good appetite, and says how much I love. Nobody ever did this to me. My wife is always asking me the right questions. What I wanted to become? What should I do so that I was even happier? What is your dream? What I like in people? What I value above all else? For I am ready for your friends? What should be done and who needs to be, so I thought the other person? What should be the woman that I've always admired her? That gives me a sense of excitement or tranquility?
You know, it is wonderful, and I feel it as I roads and interesting. It is my love and inspiration. From the moment a newborn daughter began to utter the first sounds I secretly from his wife taught her to say the word "mother", that it was her first word uttered. And then the other day, came home earlier than usual, and I have no one heard. I went into the room with his wife and child, and his wife a secret from my daughter learns to pronounce the word "dad».

via www.joy.hu/data/cikk/43/43055.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting