11 "overheard" stories that prove that love still exists

Sixty one million eight hundred fifty three thousand three hundred seventy

We Site believe that love is the most sincere feeling in the world. These little stories, full of tenderness, romance and happiness will prove to even the most hardened skeptics that love exists and will live forever.

• My grandparents are about 70. Talked with my grandfather about his youth. Suddenly I came to my grandmother, and he told me: "there's my universe!"My grandfather makes my grandmother compliments better than my guy.
  • My husband woke up before work for 20 minutes earlier than usual to stitch me has broken his glove. SEW MY GLOVE! To hand on the street froze. Because of our workload and new year busy no time for lunch, not to mention buying a new pair of gloves. He never gives me flowers and rarely makes compliments, but such things do not give me a minute to doubt the sincerity of our feelings and great love!
  • Today, the husband said, "If I'd known you were so good, I would come as soon as I learned to walk!»
Ninety three million two hundred twenty four thousand seventy five

• Husband suddenly left on a business trip just in time for Valentine's Day. But without exciting leisure time he came after me. At home, I found on the table in my favorite Prague cake and a card with a heart, which was written only 3 words but those 3 words made me happy: it was written "Eat it myself".
  • When mom misses her dad, she gets his Cologne and sprays in the room. Says this creates a "presence effect". And when dad comes, he feels the smell, smiles: "I See you're bored."
  • Fell in love with a girl from the University, which has hearing problems, she is studying sign language interpreter. I sit and teach in sign language, how to ask her out.
  • My husband has a constant body temperature is 36.0, and my temperature is 37,0, favorite freezes constantly and I'm always hot... And we have a sweet night's sleep, embracing each other: he's hot, but I cooled. Perfect couple.
Fifty eight million forty six thousand one hundred seventy five

• My grandmother was married at 16 years for unloved and loved another man. First, they could not be together due to spouses, then children. And here they are in their 90s and they met in the hospital. The first thing the grandfather told: "Finally I found you!"Now they have decided to live together what little they have left...
  • Today I woke up to find that her husband was painting me while I slept. Says, "Is that you are still able to sleep a little." By the way, he's a professional makeup artist.
  • Me in Austria there is grandma, who's 89 years old. Her fiance, who is 98, gave her a car with the words: "You have to come to me only in a good car".
  • My husband and I were walking around the city. Were just hanging out, fooling around, talking... Suddenly two young men approached us and asked for the email address. Said he seen us kissing, and for an hour following us around and taking pictures. Now our family photo archive added hundreds of photos of happy us. Our marriage recently turned 25 years old — got such an unexpected gift.
A Source Overheard, Ward No. 6

See also
15 "overheard" stories that should be told
15 "overheard" stories about where love begins

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/15-podslushannyh-istorij-o-tom-s-chego-nachinaetsya-lyubov-1240015/

Tags

See also

New and interesting