10 evidence that the atypical appearance is a gift of fate

Sometimes looking in the mirror, we think we'd like something changed. And while it does not recognize that the real beauty lies in uniqueness, and not imitate accepted in society stereotyped standards of beauty.

The website has collected heartfelt stories of real people from communities "Overheard", which remind us of the true beauty of each person.

• I always had a complex against the background of their miniature friends (with the growth of 180 cm and weight 76 kg). But one day we went with them on tour in Europe. 2 weeks of travel no one noticed. And I literally got: asked for phone number, offered to come back and even said that will pay for flights and accommodation. They say that I am a real Russian beauty (I have typical Slavic appearance: round face, ample Breasts and thick brown hair). No longer proud.

• I am by nature a bright red-haired and green-eyed, at school teased "red-freckled redhead", the Institute called a witch. Parents are brown-haired always told me that ugly to be red. Today in the beauty salon to have a manicure, I hear, one lady says: "I Want hair like that girl". Barber found a paint asked me to photograph, to order just such a tone. I'm starting to feel beautiful and unique, it's amazing.

• Parents were not manifestations of love for children, had to earn money to feed my sister and me. About my appearance I was told only my grandmother: bulging eyes, bulbous nose, etc. in the same spirit... and lived Here until a few days ago from the head of my husband found out that my husband at work in my locker my photos and all envy him because he has a beautiful wife.
  • I have a strange body. Disproportionately long arms and huge for my growth stops. If the clothes is still possible to pick up something with a leg problem. In 5-th class size was 39, and at age 14 was 43.5. This is hell. Shoes have to order, and it is not cheap, so take a few pairs for all occasions. This is my big complex in life. Jokes in the style of "Inna-Gulliver" and so on, the bewilderment of the people in the shops and the metro. And God forbid anyone to step on the foot. My husband, the love of my life, I met only in 28 years. At the same shoemaker. He is taller than 2 meters and with the 49th foot size. Now in our family, two of Gulliver.
  • Childhood stutter. To overcome fear, trying to be sociable with strangers. Spoke with the sellers, hairdressers, people in the queue. Now I'm a very sociable person and not ashamed of his little defect. That's my challenge.

• I always complained about his appearance, whining that nobody loves me and nobody wants. Then I experienced clinical death. You can't imagine how scary it is — not even for himself, but for his family. Now everything in my life was not like before, I'm sure I love my parents, and most importantly. Never complain for anything, appreciate all that you have! And love your parents.
  • Last fall was a little plump with a pleasant face framed by a second chin. Was driving home from school on my bike and accidentally crashed into one chubby guy. Apologized. He very carefully looked at me, but I scored. A week later I went to the store. There again I met him. He looked at me, walked over and asked: "Girl, and you don't want to lose weight?" You mean by such impudence, but after he offered me to train and run together. In the end, I now its a pretty smart girl, and he pumped the guy with the earring right out of my sleep.
  • I have red hair. Now more than copper, and childhood was Golden, almost orange. How I envied the girls with brown hair! I did not rot, does not hurt, but inside color I hated. And I grew up with a terrible complex because of the fine, if not, my first teacher in school. She called me "little sun", "Golden girl" and said what my hair gorgeous. Class 6-mu almost all classmates were painted in red.

• Always thought of myself as imperfect. Something always didn't like in their appearance. I've screwed up the money on their beauty packs, but there was always the result of either short-lived or no. Once I met the man of my dreams who told me: "you Know what? No one is perfect. But you're the most beautiful girl I have ever met!" and made an offer. So happy I was never! Agreed. With his help, I began to love myself for who I am.
  • Secretly admire people with any "defects", so to speak. Especially like the protruding tips of the ears, long noses, chipped teeth and abundant konopacki. And you can't imagine how it annoys me when people want to get rid of, having smooth "template" face. When you realize that all those lovely imperfections nothing like your business card, your personality! I firmly believe that beauty is in the flaws.

See also
10 funny situations that could only happen in HR
10 "overheard" stories that children our weakness. And power
11 "overheard" stories that prove that love still exists

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/11-podslushannyh-istorij-kotorye-dokazyvayut-chto-lyubov-vse-taki-suschestvuet-1461165/

Tags

See also

New and interesting