Dolls for adults

Dolls Marina Bychkova not buy children - its realism they confuse even some adult collectors.

"Believe me, I do not try to convey sorrow and grief. Just do not always want to walk around with a smile on duty as manufacturers try to make me always smiling dolls. Is our world - a world one smile? Is it in our lives no sadness of unfulfilled hopes? I try to convey the realism ».

Porcelain doll in the understanding of most people - static doll. But his works the artist was able to prove the opposite: it hinged porcelain dolls Enchanted Dolls more fluid and realistic than the hinge polyurethane, plastic and vinyl collectible dolls.

"My need to work with puppets became obvious when I was six years old. As a child, I was shocked by the outstanding mediocrity and stupidity inspiring mass-produced dolls. " When she saw the Barbie commercials on TV, then I was struck to the core: Marina recalls that at the time was the most beautiful Barbie doll, which she had seen in his life.

When Marina was 14 years old, she moved with her family to Canada in Vancouver. A new culture, new people, new language environment, a new life. She graduated from the Institute of Art and Design Emily Carr. Marina always loved dolls, but in 2002 her love for him grew into something more.

All dolls are made by hand and Marina each doll created as a unique character, even though certain set moldov faces and bodies. All the dolls, as well as clothes and accessories Marina does manually. ITEM she pays great attention to both anatomic and visual, creating a unique image of each doll, and bring his creation to perfection.

In the manufacture of a doll out to 500 hours. Each doll Marina - a precious work of authorship.

Its components and very detailed doll shake not only the imagination, but also the world of contemporary art. The price of its product range from several thousand to several tens of thousands of dollars.

World fame brand Enchanted Dolls critics say comes from the unique style of painting puppet who called Vasnetsov, Vrubel, or creating the illusion of a living doll. Marina itself considers himself a follower of the German artist Sulam Vulfunga and Russian classical painting era Wanderers.

"I put the doll in all his skill and never gonyu hack. My principle - to do, so do it! I do not work under the order, and create their own dolls so what I see them. Dolls for me - a dream come true ».

See also:
Barbie with a figure of a normal woman

Awfully cute toys

via ochendaje.livejournal.com/137593.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting