Technical problems

A happy mother bought doche (and maybe my little boy) doll Baby Born, for the uninitiated is such ahuevshaya doll that short eats and drinks and then referring to the natural physiological processes inside the dolls (well, there is the breakdown of fats and all this garbage) is a miracle (vische) successfully implementing defecate (shit shorter) and urination. In general it is not so bad, the operation of this nanokiborga (in other words do not dare to say) mother was faced with the problem of crushing ... for which it appealed to the community to exploiting nanotechnology, t. E. The forum blondes

[] Marina
Girls, please help! doche bought the doll, Baby Born, fed gruel, after spreading it on the instructions for an hour trying to get her on the potty, but she does not want to do their business in a pot. How it correctly to plant and where to push, she prokakals, damn it, already. I want to look into the eyes of the producers of this doll with her, even I can not handle (((
Thanks to all responded

Zara
We have the old one was not fancy, Kaka once, how to eat, there was a tube directly, mouth-ass.

Marina
funny, of course, but I'm really not a laughing matter. Instruction "excellent" is made is written, put the doll right, and gently push. And as well, I'd like to know and where to apply pressure? I crush it soon! polbutylya water poured into it, the water was gone, too, the scribe just (((

Zara
Images not? A hole is there? the pope? Or it is closed, and when pressed on the belly open?

Marina
pictures of what?
holes 2, as it should be))))) one for popisit when poish it with water, the second - to exit kakashek open. But dolls gloomy constipation. I'm already in her mouth muzzle, even the air does not pass. type valves are closed in, and how to open them, Mlyn.

Anonymous
povysasyvayte mouth of the priests, rzhu)

Tut
you need to put pressure on the handle (can not remember for what) and pokakat

Marina
the handle ????? What do you mean? instructions written about the legs. Yesterday I did not press as the current, even sat down on it, no way!

Cyril
it is difficult to keep from laughing what only mothers have problems do not happen, but "constipation doll" - it's cool)

Marina
I understand, this is really funny. You should have seen the face of my husband when he went into the bath yesterday, and I have a doll on the pot, and I crawl around her and pushes in every way that she fucked.

Mouse
ahhh, I'm dying))) I'll know now that the dolls too constipation happen ... and then just look to the dolls -docheri buy!

Blondie
You can find a piece of shit on the street and put a doll in the pot, and the child say that the doll pokakala after much persuasion!)))

Anonymous
Are you out of your mind, "the street" for some contagious shit in the house to drag, better then most shit, my shit does not smell and it is cleaner than the street.

Valya
I see you on this issue from shit to get ekspeeeeert!

Lexi
Ept, comrades, but it is there you will die from intoxication !!! Urgently put pepper klizmu and call "03ยป)))

Yongkang
may stick or wire posherudit ...?

Marina
Yesterday Sherudilo in Kuklin pope stick)))))), but there is valve mouth, too, does not go out. Porridge stuck in the stomach Kuklin (

Lilyanka
Candle try glycerol, and a heating pad on the abdomen, constipation suddenly she?

Mouse
how can such a small glycerin? enema better ...)))

Cyril
Look on the box may have bodies. hotline, there is to know!

Lilyanka
can easily cause pediatricians, pediatricians know everything)

Valentine
The girls, the author of the mountain, and you're about nonsense like a doll from constipation cure? In the case, please!

Swann
You can try to blow compressed air. There are cylinders - 200atm.

Lilyanka
Just this topic right now remembered
I have a relative working on a carrier bus. And once we have gone with him to talk about his ekarusa pump. He tells me that the pump for many out there atmospheres me about anything. I ask him to explain, it's a lot or a little. Well, he told me, and says that if in the mouth to swing such a pump, the ass blown off nafig. 20 years, I thought that talk just stupid driver humor, and now won as much as possible in practice to use)))))

Gulechka
It is necessary to put the doll on the potty doll on top and press down so that the legs of the doll to pinch pot)))

Anton
Author, I tell. It is necessary to put the doll. Legs dolls widely apart. To open the valve, it is necessary to keep the legs in a sitting position here. It's hard to do, you have to push. Kuklin taken for hip and is reduced so that it does not sit well with his legs apart and legs stretched forward. Only in this position you will be able to sit on the potty doll (there is a special recess, just for the information of the feet).

Mouse
Oh, and you sure to read the instructions on the children's doll, and not on the rubber aunt of sex shops ?????????

Marina
Dear Anton, you are my salvation.
Print your post, today I will try to squeeze Kuklin hip as you wrote.
And I thought really matter. Doll second day sitting on a pot, a child in a panic at first looked into the pot and sighed, shaking his head: "ah-ah, do not pokakala" I explain to her that it happens, constipation happen at all. And already beginning to fear the doll)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting